Dear Readers, September 2016 KING Edition

A few of you have asked me, why and how did Tate and Aria get to the point of nearly breaking up in their sneak peek.

Before I explain, let me remind you, the excerpts I post of their story are not in any order. I'll repeat, they are NOT in any order. Like I stated in their sneak peek, it's just that, a sneak peek. A glimpse into some of the other writing projects I'm working on for the books in this series. I'm deciding between publishing 4 or 5 books in the series. I haven't made the official decision. Eros and King are def on the list.

I've only drafted Tate's story. I haven't formally sat down to construct his novel, therefore any clips I post, are random ideas, which will be inserted in the plot when the time comes. I'm not writing Tate's story as a sub plot in King's book. Therefore, the ideas/scenes will be random. If there's another next sneak peek, it could be a steamy, funny, or a fight! Who knows! Hope that clears things up =)

For those wondering about their relationship, though, it's a child crush trying to morph into a mature love. Tate (who's older than Aria) suffers, bc he never got over his fiancé, Aria Di Nicola. Coincidentally, Aria Watters, looks exactly like her and bears the same name. Aria (the sister of August) is younger than Tate and experienced love at first sight, the instant she saw his soulful brown eyes lol in King's office. Fast forward, they begin fooling around and Aria realizes, although she loves Tate, what does she love about him really? Likewise, does he and can he ever love the real her?

Also, whether or not they'll be books written focused Sebastian, Marcos or any of the other Top 8 men (August, Damien, Michael) I doubt it. I never say never, but I only try to write when I feel there's a story, not a forced one, you know? I understand some of you guys want to know, "how did they meet?" and that's a cool ? with a cool spin, since I know how each of them met and began to work with King lol If I were to ever write something, it'd be a short story.

Briefly in order of ranking,

2. Tate – King was being recruited by Tate's father to join his organization. He wanted King to be a part of a younger unit, which would be led by Tate. Obviously, Tate wanted no part in that, and chose to go to Yale Law, to become a judge. He met Aria Di Nicola, the daughter of another mob family. They fell in love, she betrayed him and Tate's dad killed her. King said no to working with Tate's father, and instead he hired Tate as his second. Sweet revenge against his papa Giacomo.

3. Sebastian- Met King by accident in Brooklyn one night. He was about to be jumped and King helped him out. Offering him a position as number 3 and in computer intelligence.

4. Marcos- Was recruited by word of mouth, on business trip to Brazil after King watched him in street fight.

5. Damien – began work as a crooked cop, and approached King at a fighting ring, seeking to join his unit. King saw the potential and made him head of the cleanup crew. A group designed to make all the blood and bullets King uses, disappear.

6. August – former subway train construction worker and fighter at the garages, recruited for his mechanic abilities and knowledge of working in transportation.

7. Michael- Recruited from Jon Donato's corporation (legit corporation lol). He used to be the personal security guard for Cassie. Seeking to complete his MBA, King offered to pay his schooling, increase his salary and give him a chance to be the international financial advisor and liaison. Michael spends a majority of his time overseas. Drama rama, he and Aria have the same job (she does the domestic financials), and they spend lots of time together, which leads to some steamy momentos. So sorry Tate.

I suppose Benjamin, King's assistant can be included on this list. And since I know someone will ask, T. KING is number 1. =)

Chat Later!

Oh, OH, annnndddd! about TK proposing to Laila, I was asking just out of curiosity =) bc so many of you would like that possibility of them happily er after and riding off in the sunset with babies lol Which I can't imagine King as a papa lol Dealing with Laila and kids haha that would be interesting! I've already written the final chapter & epilogue a long long while ago. I haven't changed it, bc it's perfect. You'll just have to wait and see if your wishes come true! Oh and one more thing, give TK some credit! I believe he could be romantic with Laila even though it's not his way since she loves that mushy stuff. lol