052 REAL LIFE

fiftytwo. real life

{WARNING: angst, triggering themes.}

"CUT THE CHECK!" Anthony screamed, making the cast and crew laugh.

"Nice work guys, go and have a quick 5-minute break." Joe Russo commented, he began to talk his brother Anthony Russo and some of the other crew members about the next scene.

Winnie walked over to Michael and he passed her a bottle of water, she thanked him and gulped down the contents.

"You were great, babe." Michael praised, Winnie gave him a big smile back.

He had noticed Sebastian, Anthony, Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth all looking at him with glares, Michael hated them all, mainly Sebastian. The man was jealous because he knew that Winnie had an attraction to Sebastian he wasn't stupid. Michael stood up from his sitting position and pulled Winnie in for a kiss, whom kissed back. He opened his eyes to see the men all looking at the scene awkwardly, Sebastian looked like he was about to explode, Michael wanted to set him over the edge so he moved his hands from Winnies waist down to her ass and squeezed it.

Sebastian wanted to stick a pencil in Michaels eye and hit him in the face with a bat.

Winnie's eyes widened, she grabbed Michael's hand and forced it off her.

"Mike! Don't do that in front of everyone, PDA makes people uncomfortable." She scolded, Michael rolled his eyes and glared at her.

"You never seemed to care before."

Winnie groaned and threw her hands in the air and back down again, "I'm not having this conversation with you now."

(Winnie's makeup and outfit)

**********************

Winnie was sat in her trailer with Michael having a cup of tea and once again Michael was getting aggravated at her about Sebastian.

"Honestly, why are you getting pissy?" Winnie asked, she rubbed her temples as Michael was pacing around the trailer.

"Because Winnie, you were flirting with him all fucking day."

"Yeah course," Winnie said sarcastically, "of fucking course I would do it in front of you."

"Don't get sarcy with me sweetheart." He warned.