What Lead Up To This

POV – Callux

Warning: Mention of cheating

-Begin Chapter-

I sighed as I stood there in the shower, the hot water cascading over me. Giving me a moment to just breath and think. Something I really haven't been able to do recently.

These last two weeks have honestly been the craziest of my life and I am surprised I made it through it, but I am so thankful I have.

Out of this crazy time came a beautiful relationship with the two boys I loved with all my heart. Cal, who have I known for a while now and Preston, the beautiful Texan.

It is strange to think how me and Cal just sort of fell into this relationship with Preston. Loving him unconditionally, and supporting him and helping him through his tough time, even though I was still healing after what happened with my ex.

You see, about a month or so a go, I was out with Cal, just walking around London, when I had seen my girlfriend, Sarah, hanging around some people. I was a little shocked because I thought she was staying in because she didn't feel good. I pushed it to the side though and walked over to her, just to go say hi. Cal walked with me, not really phased by our little detour. As we got closer I noticed that Sarah was really friendly with one of the guys. It put an uneasiness in my stomach, but I really didn't focus on it. We were within a few feet of Sarah and her group and I was about to shout out to them when I was stopped in my tracks. I watched as Sarah leaned over and kissed one of the guys she was with. And by kiss, I mean tongue fucking the hell out of him.

I felt my heart break at the sight as tears immediately began to fall down my face. Cal was instantly there, having seen what I had seen, grabbing me and pulling me into a hug, allowing me to bury my face into his chest to hide myself. I took a moment, wrapping my arms around Cal, to take in his scent and warmth, a true comfort to me right then. I wanted to honestly break down and cry fully right then and there, but we were in public. I didn't want the chance of anyone recognizing me, seeing me in the this state.

"Take me home Cal." I muttered into his chest.

Without a word, Cal released me lead me out of there and took me home, keeping at least one hand on me at all times, grounding me, helping me keep it all in. The second the door closed when we go to the flat though, that was another story.

I cried, I screamed, I am pretty sure I hit Cal a few times, but that didn't phase him. Instead he held me close as he sat against the door because I had collapsed to the floor the second we walked in, bringing him down with me. I remember the feeling of his arms around me, tight and strong. He never said anything though either. Never made a noise to reassure me, he just, held me. For some reason or another, that was exactly what I needed right then and there. Strong arms and no words.

I don't remember passing out in his arms but when I came to the next day, I realized that I was in his bed, his arms around me, my head on his chest with ear over his heart listening to the steady beat.

I laid there for a long time, listening to his beating heart, trying to figure out what I was going to do. I guess I was just gonna have to confront Sarah. I mean, there was not much else I could do now. I decided to wait and confront her later and just enjoying laying in bed with Cal. Who knew when that was going to happen again. 

I don't know how much time passed, but after a while, I felt the younger boy under me begin to wake up, lightly stretching before his lips came down on my forehead along with a sleepy good morning. I froze for a moment, trying to wrack my brain around what had just happened. I shook it off after a moment, deciding there were more important things to deal with, like Sarah.

That day I called Sarah, Cal sitting beside me, holding my hand, as I confronted her. She tried to deny it, but in the end gave up and admitted that she had been cheating on me, but only for the last few weeks or so. Like that makes it any better. I immediately broke up with her and hung up, not giving her a chance to defend herself. Cal was right there, pulling me into his arms again, allowing me to cry once more. That night, we went to bed together again and every night after that. I was surprised that Harry never said anything, but I guess with what was going on Vikk at the time, he was a little distracted.

Cal and I never talked about our new sleeping arrangement or anything. We never mentioned how we cuddled together more, shared more intimate touches, and kissed each other on the cheek when no one was around.

That went on for the weeks, us never talking about it. Then Preston came into our lives.

If it wasn't for the fact that we were curious about why Tobi just bolted out of our flat that night to go to the Sidemen house or wondering why in the hell Ethan was staying there with Vikk all week, we never would have gone over there and saw Preston, the broken boy.

After meeting the boy and hearing his story, Cal and I worked tirelessly to bring some life back to Preston. I really didn't understand why at first. We didn't know the first thing about him to be honest but there was just something about him that drew us to him. Like a moth to a flame. It took a small amount of time, but thankfully, we were able to help Preston through, all the while falling in love with him and each other.

We never talked about how that all happened either. It just felt so natural, like when Cal and I cuddled before, or how the Sidemen Vikk's relationship worked. It was just so easy and because of it we are so happy.

And now, here we are, getting ready to America to help Preston do what he needed to do in order to move here and be with us. I still can't believe this all happened in a few short weeks but I am still thankful for each moment.

I finally ended my shower, along with my though process and got out, drying myself off before wrapping a towel around my waist. I exited the bathroom so I could go to the bedroom and retrieve my clothes I had left in there. I didn't make it two steps out of the bathroom when I frozen by the sight before me.

Preston was pressed up against the wall, his legs wrapped Cal's waist, his arms around his neck, passionately making out with the tall blonde. Cal had a tight grip in Preston's thighs as he pressed him hard against the wall. I also noticed that Preston and Cal's shirts were both gone and that Cal's shorts were pushed down a little bit from their grinding, exposing the delicious looking hip bones.

"Jesus Christ." I muttered, causing them both to stop and look at me, panting heavily.

"Finally." Muttered Preston, his voice sounding breathy. "We were waiting for you."

"Waiting?" was all I managed to say, confused beyond belief.

That really doesn't look like waiting to me.

I watched Cal smirk at me.

"We were waiting for you so we can go to bed. Apparently Preston here is VERY tired." Cal rolled his hips on the word very, causing Preston to let out a loud moan.

It took a moment for my brain to wrap around what was going on when finally it hit me liek a ton of bricks.. I felt a smirk come to my face as a heat entered my body.

"Well then." I said, moving closer, feeling my towel begin to slip but not really caring, "Let's go to bed then."

-End Chapter-

A/N: Finally! Sorry ya'll. My updates are gonna be slowed down for a little bit. I hate to do that but I feel like my quality is slipping a little and you amazing people deserve only the best. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.