The Hogwarts Express (the Marauders)

Comment your thoughts while you're reading, I hope you enjoy, and vote!

You stood nervously staring at the brick wall. You wondered just how much it would hurt if the barrier was closed and you ran full speed into a solid brick wall. After standing there for a moment with you and your thoughts you noticed muggles were staring at you.

"You just going to stare at it or what?" Someone asked behind you. Which was followed by the sound of a smack.

"Sirius, don't be so blunt to such a pretty girl!" Another voice said.

You turned to see two boys. One had long black hair and grey eyes, and the other also had black hair but had hazel eyes. They both were pushing one cart that was overflowing with both of their trunks and things.

"I'm James Potter," the one with hazel eyes introduced.

"Hello, beautiful stranger, I'm Sirius Black," the one with grey eyes said taking your hand and kissed it.

You laughed and blushed, "I'm Y/N L/N. Pleasure to meet you Sirius and James."

James, Sirius, and you ran full force into the wall and parted ways afterwards. You looked behind you to see the two boys run and meet two other boys. One with dark blond hair and another with brown hair.

You turned the other way just in time to collide with a redheaded girl. You fell over and dropped your book you decided to bring to read on the way there. You snatched back in your safe arms before it was stepped on while repeating 'sorry' to the girl.

"It's alright, really," she insisted.

"Oh um, I'm Y/N L/N," you introduced.

"Lily Evans," she smiled.

"Do you want to sit together on the train?" You asked.

She grinned, "sure."

"LAST BOARDING FOR THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS!"

Lily got on the train just before the train was leaving and you followed her inside not before hearing yelling.

"Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice yell. "Help!"

"James?!" You exclaimed. You saw three other boys with James running beside the train.

"Y/N help!" Sirius hollered.

You latched one hand on the handrail to steady yourself and out stretched your hand James grabbed it, pulled himself up. Then Sirius, then the brown haired boy, which now close up you saw he had beautiful green eyes.

The train was starting to pick up speed and the last boy was struggling to keep up. You stretched your hand out farther and your grip on the train was forced to loosen.

The other boy was starting to panic as he couldn't reach your hand yet. You weren't about to leave him so you loosened your grip almost all the way so only your fingertips were holding on. He grabbed your hand and the shock of the new weight made your hand completely slip off. You were jerked forward and you were sure you were going to fly off the train when you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist.

The last boy climbed onto the train and without hesitation encased you in a tight hug mostly of thanks and partly afraid of what would've happened if you hadn't helped him on the train.

When he finally let go he introduced himself, "I'm Peter Pettigrew."

The brown haired boy who saved you from falling off introduced himself as Remus Lupin.

"I'm Y/N L/N," you said in return. "It was a fun adventure saving you but I'm afraid I have to go, I made a promise to sit with someone."

"We'll come too," James insisted.

He followed you, Sirius followed him, Remus followed Sirius, and Peter followed Remus. You smiled to yourself about how you could totally make a suitable congo line with this lot of people.

"Lily, I saved these people from being left in London and now they insist on sitting with me, but I made a promise to sit with you... If you don't want them to sit with us I can make them leave," you said casually.

Lily looked at you in disbelief and smiled. In the compartment was another girl who also had fiery red hair. "Sure."

You were going to let them introduce themselves but James was staring at Lily like she was gold, and you had a feeling they were all too hung up over the recent heart pounding event to introduce themselves.

"This is James Potter, this is Peter Pettigrew, that's Sirius Black, and he's Remus."

"Hello, I'm Lily Evans and this is Molly Prewett."

"Nice to meet you, Molly. I'm Y/N L/N."

I have no idea if I can conjure up a part 2 but I can try if you want :)

Comment some requests!