Chapter 12- It's A Pool Party

Chapter 12-It's a pool party 

The next two days pass like a blur, it's Friday. Yesterday Brandon asked me for a date, of course, I said yes, our date is tomorrow evening. The boys were happy for me and Jordan fake cried, his victim from Wednesday is still with him.

The twins are having a party tonight at their house and I have to go, not might, have to.

I am wearing leather jeans and a tank top with my Jordans on my feet, today Justin is picking me up.

My dad left for the office this morning, he'll be flying out at 2:00 pm in his private jet.

When Justin picks me up, he asks, "so where is Bran taking you tomorrow?"

I shrug and look out the window then I get a message from Brandon.

Brand: Morning Ana, I now reach school, can't wait to see you

Me: Your flattery wouldn't work on me

Brandy: Playing hard to get type, don't worry by next week you'll be falling for me

I laugh and Justin glances at me.

Me: I wouldn't bet on it

Brandy: Don't worry I know how to sweep girls off their feet

I roll my eyes.

Justin says," he's a teaser, if he was a player every day it's a new girl he's flirting with."

I laugh.

We pull up in school and I got out, Stephanie had on her cheerleader uniform and talking to Brandon.

Brandon sees me and walks over to me.

I smile, "hey Brandy."

He chuckles, "hi Mr. Whiskers."

I hit him on the shoulder, "I am not a rabbit."

He smiles, "well am not a female dog either."

I blush when he hugs me.

He goes back to his friends, Stephanie watches me with jealousy.

Luke says behind me, "let's go, Juliet, you'll see your Romeo lunchtime."

I roll my eyes and playfully push him.

I meet up with the rest of the boys.

Luke says, "time for another group picture."

We cuddle together in front of Justin's car and I take out my camera.

Jordan whispers in my ears," Brandon really likes you", I blush as Justin presses the button to snap the picture.

Carlos laughs, "we are definitely keeping that picture, it will be the only one where Ana is blushing."

We all walk into the school.

"Let's go prank a teacher Carl", Jacob suggests, they both leave plotting their plans.

I walk to my locker and see a girl in a cheerleader uniform, she's in my geography class.

She says, "Brandon will be mine nerd so back off before things turn ugly."

I roll my eyes, this girl has problems.

I say, "you can't do anything because he already asked me out on a date."

She says, "don't say I didn't warn you."

I open my locker as she leaves.

She shoots Luke a flirt glance as he walks to my lockers, he says, "that girl has serious man problems."

I walk into algebra class, I sit down in a seat next to Justin.

He asks, "did you do your homework?"

I watch him, what kind of stupid question is that? I am a nerd of course I did it.

I roll my eye, "you're asking answers dude."

*******

Lunchtime

I walk to the parking lot, the guys and I are all going to burger King for lunch. I hop into Justin's car and put on my seat belt.

Luke gets in the back seat and Justin in the driver's seat.

"Anne, wear a bikini cause it's a pool party", he states.

"Okay and I'll wear a summer dress", I nod.

We walk into the burger King, there's a lot of people, mostly high school students. I see some guys check me out, Jordan had on jeans, a black vest, and a leather jacket, so you can see he's a bad boy.

He put his hand around my waist, watching the guys who are checking me out.

I whisper, "jealous much?"

He whispers, "yeah I am."

I remove his hand and get in line behind Carlos. When we go our order, Jacob suggests, "let's go eat in our cars then head back to school."

I pass close to a table full of boys, all eyes were on me, their girlfriends all are jealous.

Jacob whispers, "you're such a teaser".

I reply, "I learn from the best", nodding at Jordan, who is stuffing his face with fries.

We all walk out into the parking lot, I sit down on Justin's trunk and open my bag.

Luke sits next to me then Kyle.

Kyle says, "my buddy Brandon wouldn't hurt you, if he does I'll take revenge for you."

I smile it is good to have friends who are boys.

I eat my burger as some girls who dress like Stephanie pass by watching the guys and smiling. Jordan as the player watches them and smiles back, the girls start to giggle and twirl their hair.

One of them watches me and frowns then whispers to another girl.

She's probably the leader.

Kyle whispers, "that's Stephanie's cousin, Nikki, she and Jordan used to date in freshman year, she doesn't go to our school."

Thank goodness, I can't stand two bitches.

The girls leave and Jordan says, "I am glad we aren't dating anymore she was my first real girlfriend until she cheated on me, then I became a player", he sighs sadly, I can tell he was badly hurt.

Kyle adds," she was good in bed, I heard one of the guys talking about it, a few weeks after you broke up."

Jordan looks sad.

I suggest, "let's go back to school now, I have geography after lunch."

Luke smirks, "you're in a hurry to meet your lover."

I hit him on the shoulder.

________________