#93 No one likes a liar (Part 2/2)

That night, the sun went down- and the moon arose. The house echoed of silence, the rooms empty and cold.

Thomas laid on the floor, Stomach down- passed out. His lips blue and his skin white. A broken beer bottle shattered beside his body and many others spread across the room.  His shirt ripped at the seem, the skin around his eyes red and swollen.

Morning slowly came, the moon vanishing along with the stars and sun arising- its heat and light glaring upon the greenest grass.

Though Thomas didn't move, not even a twitch.

You twisted the handle open and stepped in, you had slept at your best friends house that night and you were now coming to gather the belongings you had left behind.

The house was freezing, your skin immediately gained goose bumps and you shivered. "Jesus" you whispered to yourself, rubbing your arms.

Thomas however, couldn't feel the cold. Unconscious and nearly freezing to death he laid on the ground, just a room away from you.

You walked thru the house, heading into the living room and immediately spotting Thomas. "oh my god- Thomas!" You ran to him, dropping to his side in an instant.

You rolled him onto his back and stared at him, your breath rising. You put your hands on his face, shaking him lightly. "Thomas- come on..." His skin was cold and pale. His lips were a dark pink almost purple.

You shook violently, because of the cold but also because the love of your life was lying lifeless on the ground.

"Thomas!" You yelled a little louder, "oh fuck it" You gulped and moved forward, pressing your lips to his and breathing air into his lungs. His lips tasted of rum but they were still as soft as always.

He jumped up, pulling away from you and coughing then falling back onto his back, he breathed deeply, weakly looking around then looking at you.

"oh my god" You said relieved, putting your forehead on his chest and sniffing.

"Y-Y/n?" He stuttered, staring at you.

You smiled slightly, tears running down your cheeks. "I-its me" You nodded, grabbing his hand and holding it securely.

"I-I thought yo-you left" He choked on his words, "I-I thought th-the only good th-thing in my life- walked away" He gulped.

You shook your head, still crying. "n-no... i'd never leave" you smiled.

"it was for the publicity..." He gulped. "you wouldn't let me talk.... there was a photographer outside taking pictures they wanted me to do it" He stared at you "I didn't want to but- I was forced into it, a-and you came home and they left immediately"

You stared at him in silence, nodding. "d-don't do it again, please" You sniffled, "you're mine, only mine and I don't want to share you" you giggled slightly, adding some humor into the conversation.

He nodded, "o-okay- I'm sorry- I'm so sorry" He sat up, wincing and then pulling you into a very tight hug.

You learned two lessons today. One, never rush out- always hear what they have to say. and Two, fame is all a lie, its all for the media.

You were just happy to have Thomas back.

_______

lowkey crying rn