Yasssss

1k reads! 1K READS! THIS IS THE FIRST STORY I'VE EVER WRITTEN TO GET THIS POPULAR!!! 1K IS A HUGE MILESTONE FOR ME!!! 9/4/16

Toothless P.O.V. 

Y/N had been gone too long. I was starting to get worried. I mean, where could she be? Was she safe? Should I go look for her? Had she already flown off the island? Would I ever see her again? Would she ever want to see me again? Was she dead? oh no no no no no no no no no no there toothless. That will just make you worry even more. Take two calming breaths. Everything will be fine. 

Pacing restlessly back and forth in front of Hiccup's house, I pouted anxiously. 

Hiccup hadn't let me go after her since she had hurt me. But she was scarred and couldn't help it, right? 

All these unanswered questions made me tired and hungry and mad and anxious and... and moody.

AND I DIDN'T TRUST THOSE SHADY TWINS WITH HER EITHER!!!

Frustrated, I sat down trying to think of something, anything. 

Subconsciously,  i drew circles in the dirt with my paw. My tail thumped to a rhythm faster than my heart and my tongue was sticking out of my mouth in concentration. 

The door to Hiccup's house suddenly burst wide open. 

"You ready to go bud?" he asked excitedly. 

"Hush. I'm trying to think." I grumbled at him. 

Not understanding me as always, he jumped on my back and expected me to lift in the sky. 

"At least tell me where we're going." I grumbled, irritated at him and the entire world. 

"Bud, today is the anniversary of the day we met. As per tradition, we are going to the place we first bonded." He said, gently scolding me for not remembering. 

"Not interested." I grumbled, still uninterested in leaving. 

"You might find Y/n along the way..." Hiccup bribed. 

Without further argument, i immediately shot into the air, Hiccup holding on for dear life.  

Slowing down to look at the trees in search of Y/n, i came to a gentle glide. 

"You really like her, huh bud." Hiccup mused. 

I nodded my head in response to his question. 

"Well bud, she certainly ain't the type to be tamed easily." Hiccup stated. 

Once again i nodded my head in agreement. 

Seeing something black between some trees, I dipped down, skimming the tree tops. 

Just a rock. 

Flying back up to cloud level, hiccup started speaking again. 

"If you like her that much, you should go after her. Meet her, fall in love, and be mates, on her own territory. I don't want to hold you back from finding the love of your life, so I'll make you a special tail tonight. Just don't forget about me, okay bud?"

Shooting a plasma blast and spiraling through it, i huffed the word, "never" at Hiccup. 

Y/n P.O.V.

Floating down the river, the scenery was amazing.