「025」

0 2 5

LOOK HERE

══════↯══════

I step back away from Yoonbyul. I gulp out of nervousness. She's quick-witted. Honestly it would've been obvious that we were hiding something if we're not letting her out of the dorm in the first place.

"Pardon?"

"What are you hiding from me Jungkook?" Yoonbyul questioned, while poking my shoulder.

"Nothing," I tried to answer with the straightest face possible. How could these words come out so easily? How does she catch on so fast?

Yoonbyul suddenly sighs, "At first, it started with just simple curiosity, but I've known you for a long time now, don't lie to me, you're hiding something. If you're not going to tell me, I'll go ask your members." She quickly leaves me and goes to my hyungs, "Are you guys hiding something from me?"

I watch as my hyungs' eyes divert away from Yoonbyul's stare. They all stare at each other- speechless.

"W-what are you talking about?" blurted Hoseok, "What could we possibly hide from you?"

"Y-yeah! We would never hide anything from you," uttered Jimin, smiling awkwardly.

Yoonbyul crosses her arms after dragging me into the sofa area. She leans her head to the side and sticks out her hand.

"Hand it over," said Yoonbyul. We all stare at her all confused. "You guys took my phone, didn't you?"

Eh? She was just thinking of her phone? I huge rush of relief began to run through us from her sudden question. At least she hasn't found out yet. Thank goodness. As I was about to hand back her phone, I realized that she was going to figure out the situation.

Yoonbyul grabs onto half of her phone, "Let go Jungkook."

I shake my head in a hurry and pouted my lips out. "But I don't want to- yet," I pouted as I pulled back her phone closer to me.

She suddenly pulls it back to her, "Let go."

I shake my head once more. "I haven't been able to crack the code on your phone yet..." I said in a hurry with no other excuse before pulling back her phone once more.

"Stop it with the push and pull Jungkook, you're acting weird," said Yoonbyul, trying to pull back her phone again.

We continued pulling her phone until Yoonbyul suddenly loses her strength and got pulled towards my chest. My face begins to feel hot from the sudden skinship- there's some feeling.

"Hey. You two love-birds over there, quit playing around," shouted Yoongi in a teasing way. "Stop playing hard to get  with each other."

Yoonbyul and I quickly back away from each other as I hand back her phone. The hyungs look at me with a 'why are you giving back her phone' look while I throw back a 'what to do' look. What's going to happen when Yoonbyul turns on her phone? I guess I'll have to try my luck again today.

"Oh shit. My phone is dead," said Yoonbyul with a disappointed face, "I'm gonna go find my charger."

Another rush of relief runs through us as Yoonbyul runs upstairs, giving us some time to talk to each other.

"What should we do?" I ask as my hyungs and I huddle together.

"I have an idea," said Taehyung.

"This better be good," mumbled Yoongi, crossing his arms.

"Come on show me what you got," said Jimin.

"Wait, you're thinking of keeping her in here by stalling her?" said Hoseok with a bright smile on his face.

"I feel like you're similar to me.  How'd you know?" smiled Taehyung, hugging Hoseok.

"We suit each other quite well, right?" Hoseok asked while directing the question to Taehyung.

"Idiots. You two idiots suit each other that's what," grumbled Yoongi. "And that oh so great idea of yours, it was the idea we had in the first place."

Everyone began to split up out of the huddle again. "Yo, look here, don't run away," said Namjoon, dragging everyone back into the huddle, "I'm a man with the talent of having approached you, and yet you guys decide leave the discussion."

"What talent?" remarked Seokjin who was busy looking at himself in the mirror.

"Hey. This is not the time to diss each other. When you whine that you're lonely, just use your mirror to keep you company," stated Namjoon.

"Did you just mock me Kim Namjoon? Clearly you haven't once looked into mirror because every single one you look at breaks," responded Seokjin proudly.

"I may be the god of destruction, but don't talk about my charismatic face like that," huffed Namjoon not taking a glance at Seokjin.

"You two sure act like a married couple," laughed Jimin before getting glared at by Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Can we please get a plan started?" I ask, frustrated with this discussion that was going nowhere.

"Yeah, Jungkook's right," agreed Namjoon, "Also, the truth or logic will just leave us with one option- keeping her in this room at all costs."

Without even saying anything more, we all decided on the plan we had all along- keeping Yoonbyul in the room. 

"Finally found my charger and got my phone to charge," said Yoonbyul standing at the bottom of the staircase.

"Ah, stand there, let me walk with you," I said as I lead Yoonbyul into a seat with the rest of my hyungs.

"Please take me out of here," blurted Yoonbyul randomly.

"What do you mean?" asked Hoseok.

"What do you expect? You all are obviously not letting me leave this room, why?" wondered Yoonbyul, "Is there something wrong?"

I wave my hand in denial, "Let me switch your mind, that's not what we're intending to do. Just look here and don't run away."

"You're making it obvious that you guys are all hiding something else," said Yoonbyul, "Just give me an honest answer."

"We wanted to play a game of hide in seek with you, but we didn't want to sound childish!" shouted Taehyung out of the blue.

"Oh, you should've said so in the first place," smiled Yoonbyul, "You guys act way too suspicious."

We all laugh in unison. Taehyung has saved us all- for now. 

"The walls of this dorm are the borders. No one can leave the room during the game. And, whenever the 'it' person finds someone, that person will help the person find the rest of the people," mentioned Jimin with detail.

"Oh oh! Can I be it!" insisted Hoseok, jumping with excitement. He quickly covered his eyes and started counting before anyone could even say no. "Ready or not! Here I come!"

Everyone hid in different places within the dorm. It wasn't long before Hoseok found Taehyung to help him. The two of them quickly found the others, Seokjin and Jimin, in a blink of an eye.

After a few minutes later, Hoseok finally found Namjoon inside the bathroom and Yoongi asleep under my bed. Man can Yoongi hyung sleep anywhere. It took my hyungs a while to find me, after all, I am a competitive person who likes to win at all costs.

"I still can't find Yoonbyul. She's really good at this game," panted Hoseok who was out of breath from running around the dorm.

"Yoonbyul! You can come out of hiding now! You've won!" We all shouted in unison, but there was no response.

"Where could she possibly be?" questioned Taehyung.

"No way..." said Jimin.

Somehow I was thinking exactly what Jimin was thinking. I give a look to my hyungs.

"She's not in this room anymore."