Engaged✨

London POV💍😃💕

Me and August come back two days ago and I'm so excited! I'm engaged I've always wanted to be a wife you know cook, clean and shit like that but yeah. I was in my car going to Alex house I haven't talk to them in 2 months! Well we text but I haven't seen her. I got out the car and went up to the door. I rang the doorbell and waited for a minute....

" Coming.....!" I heard her say.. Than the door open and I saw Alex best friend. She gasp smiling hugging me.

" Hey LonLon I missed u girl happy u came Aaliyah here too Come on in!" She let me in than I saw Aaliyah on the couch eating takis. Fat ass

"Who that?" Aaliyah said not turning  round. I took the bag of chips than she got up and comes down when she saw me.

" London!!!!" She hug me than jump on me. I laughed putting her down.

" Hey Aaliyah I miss y'all soooooo much!" I said sitting down. Alex came back with sodas and chips. I grab a soda and started to drink.

" So how u been lil nigga?" Alex said sitting down next to Aaliyah. I sighed looking at them.

" Um..everything's OK me and August getting married and Kay been go-!" They both interrupt me by screaming and jumping up and down.  I smiled looking at them.

"YOU AND AUGUST GETTING MARRIED WOW THAT'S NEW NIGGA!!!" Aaliyah said smiling.

" I KNOW I'M COMING NIGGA!!" Alex said sitting down grabbing a drink.

" Yeah we plan to get married quietly not a BIG wedding just a small and good one!" I said smiling drink my soda. Aaliyah smiled hugging me than Alex hugged me it was a group hug!😃

" Oh show us the ring Lon!" Alex said jumping. I showed them my ring finger with the ring they gasp grabbing my hand.

" Holy shit!!!" Aaliyah and Alex said at the same time. I laugh taking my hand away.

" You guys need help I'm bout to go I gotta pick up Paisli and Kay from the airport!" I said grabbing another soda. I said my goodbyes going to the airport.

Meanwhile.... Paisli POV💞🌸🐰

Me and Kay got off our ✈ looking for London. She said she got big news for me and Kay. I saw her coming inside than Kay smiles running to her.

" LONDON!" Kay said running to her hugging her. I smiled getting our bags. She smiled hugging her back.

" Hey bug I missed u soooo much!" London said picking her up. Kay smiled reaching for me.

" Sweetie I got bags to hold..." I said putting our things in the car.

"You must have been spoiling her to death!"

" Hey not me mama and daddy did..." I said smiling.

London POV💍😃

"August I got the baby alright geez dude....OK...bye!" I said getting off the phone with August he been calling worried about P and Kay to see if they got off safety. I sighed driving to Paisli house.

"So.....How u been sis?"  Paisli getting off her phone. I sighed looking at her. I showed her the ring trying not to Kay see. She gasp jumping up in the car.

" No he didn't man!!!!!" Paisli said smiling. I laugh pulling up in her driveway. I hugged her goodbye than let her out the car. I pulled out her driveway and went to August house. I look in the mirror and saw Kay on her tablet.

"You hungry baby?" I said to Kay. She nodded her head I smiled pulling up in Chick-fil-A! After we got our food we went to August house. I pulled up in the driveway seeing August car. That nigga here!!😁💍✨

I grab Kay bag and her hand and went inside and saw August eating gumbo. Kay smiled.

"DADDY DADDY!!" Kay said running to him. August gasp picking her up turning her around in circles kissing her.

" Hey daddy's baby how was New York?" He said looking at her still holding her. She rolled her eyes playfully.

" Daddy..Granny tryed to make gumbo and it was nasty! I said "granny you need to learn from my daddy because your gumbo is not on a New Orleans level! Than Paisli busted out laughing and Maya!" August and I laughed when she said. August put Kay down and kneeled down to her.

" Kay go change in some comfy clothes until you take your bath.." Kay nodded going upstairs than when she left I saw August in front of me he kissed me than I smiled that he bit my lip.

" You gotta tell Kay about me and you.." I pushed him smiling.

"Why me Aug?" I said smiling he walked up to me again hugging me.

" Because I told my mom and I don't feel like going threw no yelling or crying!" August said bitting my neck.

Kay POV🌸🐰🍪✨

I walked down the stairs and saw Lonlon and Daddy hugging I smiled coughing. They looked at me than Daddy walk to the kitchen.

"Imma go make u some gumbo Kay aight?" Daddy said

" Aight Pop's! Nah I like daddy better.." He smiled going to the kitchen. I looked at London than saw her pat the seat next to her. I ran next to her as she tickled me as I laughed I love London she's like my second mommy but a little better sorry mama but London's the best no lie Drake! London stopped tickling me and smiled. She put me on her lap and sighed.

"Kaylen..me-" I stop her scared out my mind.

" Am I in trouble? when I in trouble you call me by my name!... daddy!!" I was about to run until she pulled me back smiling.

" No honey your not in trouble I just wanted your attention to know your listening" London said. I sighed in relief.

" OK so you know me and your daddy been together for 7-8 months..?" I nodded and let her talk.

London POV 💍💯💕😅

I sighed at Kay smiling.

" So me and daddy are making that big step which means were getting married me in the big white dress like in those fariy tales you be reading?" Kay smiled getting hugging me. I gasped and hugged her back.

" If your asking for my blessing you got it boo! Kay said smiling jumping up and down. I saw August smiling at Kay. Kay stopped jumping and smiling and look at me.

" What baby?" I said worried. She grinned....

" That means your gonna be my mommy...." Kay said hugging me. I froze at what she said she wants me ask a mom?

" No baby I'm gonna be your step-mom.." I said looking at August. He winked waiting for Kay's answer.

" No London I want you to be my mommy my mother left out on me younger..I need a mommy and I want it to you please I really want you to be my mama!" Kay said smiling. I started to cry than I felt her wiped my tear.

" Sure baby I'll be your mama.." I said hugging her. I let out my emotions out and felt August come beside me sitting down joining the hug..

" I love you mama!" Kay said in my ear. I release her wiping my tears.

" I love you too baby.." I said August kissed my cheek and smiled.

" Look at us one happy family well almost until we all alsina's!" August said smiling. I laughed getting up.

" Can we eat now daddy I'm hungry?" We laughed at Kay's comment.

Yeah were gonna be good 👧👩👨