31

Alli
I opened my eyes, hoping I'd see the walls of my cell back at the prison, the black curtain that blocked out most of the sunlight, and Sarah would be the one shaking me awake, but depressingly, I was wrong, extremely wrong. I was on a stone floor in what I'm guessing was a basement or something, a mean looking man stood over me, shaking me. "Stop shaking me" I grunted and he laughed. "Oh good I'll tell the boss I got you to wake up".

I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up, immediately feeling pain in my stomach and laying back down. "Don't you remember? We shot you, I wouldn't sit up for a while if I were you" he grinned at me and I rolled my eyes, then sat up again, fighting through the pain. "Where's Carl?" I asked and I he pushed me back down "oh so that's what your little boyfriend's name was, he left you for dead". I gave the man an angry glare "yeah right, what actually happened?" I roll my eyes, trying to avoid showing that I felt the pain in my stomach.

"Look kid, normally I'd lie to you about that stuff to make you all depressed and crap, but I don't even need to, he dropped you from that fence and didn't even go after you when we left. You've had a rough day, I'm getting the boss, don't go anywhere" he explains and I lift my zip tied hands "like I have a choice". He laughs and opens the door before turning around "and when you're working for us, a smart idea might be to slash the tires when you make a getaway, especially when every one of those bikes had a knife somewhere on it" he mutters and leaves the room.

I shook my head, of course we should've slashed the tires. I looked around me, 3 doors. One that he had just used as an exit, which I assume is locked, I'll have to check the other 2. I rolled onto my stomach and tensed up at the pain, but stood up quickly, it was gonna hurt, but I don't really have a choice. I went to the door closest to me, twisting the knob with my tied hands, then it surprisingly opened. I opened it and looked inside to see a bathroom, there were clean towels on a shelf and a shower against the wall, there were bottles of water and a pile of neatly folded clothes on the counter, it almost reminded me of a hotel.

There was a pair of scissors on the counter, it was attached to the wall with a small chain, I guess they wanted to make sure that someone couldn't use them as a weapon. I fumbled with the scissors until I got them in the position to cut the zip ties on my hands and squeezed them shut, freeing my hands. I rubbed my wrists and felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I should look for some medical supplies too.

I opened a cabinet that was beneath the sink and saw gauze, rubbing alcohol, medical pliers, and a small sewing kit. I cringed at the thought of stitching up my own wound then sighed and grabbed the supplies. I checked my stomach for an exit would "shit" I whisper, there wasn't one. I looked into the mirror at the wound, then grabbed the pliers, this was gonna suck. I poured some of the alcohol on the pliers to clean them, then took a deep breath and put them into the wound, reluctantly moving them around to find the bullet until I felt it.

I got a grip on the bullet and tensed up as I pulled it out. I looked at it and shuttered, I wish I wasn't in a world where I had to do something like that. I looked around the bathroom and glanced at the shower, I guess it couldn't hurt to take one.

Skip after shower BC it's pointless

I wrapped my hair in a towel and dried off quickly before getting dressed in the clothes that were on the counter, it was a somewhat baggy purple shirt and a pair of leggings, I guess they just guessed with sizes when I came, but it fit pretty well. I the shirt off again and wet a washcloth with rubbing alcohol, pressing it to the bullet wound. I cringed but held it there until the pain dulled.

I took the sewing kit and but out a needle and thread, this was going to be the worst part. I take a washcloth and put it in the mouth to keep from screaming, plus I could bite down out it when it hurt. I dipped the needle in the alcohol, tied on the thread, then but down on the towel as I started sewing up the wound, it hurt like hell, worse if that was possible, but I repeated it until the wound was completely stitched up, I tied it off and cut the string with the scissors from the counter.

I hope that'll at least heal correctly, since it was a small wound sewing it should work. I pulled the shirt back on and took my hair out of the towel and put it into a bun since I didn't see a brush anywhere. I walked back into the bigger room and looked at the other door that I still hadn't tried, I walked over and twisted the knob, this one was unlocked too. I looked inside to see a closet, it had pillows and blankets on the shelves, it was as if this place was some crappy guest room.

I closed it and sighed, then heard the other door open. I turned my head to see a man in a leather jacket, he had blackish-gray hair and a smug look on his face. "I'm impressed kid" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows "what?" "Well instead of wallowing in self pity over all the losses you had in the past day, you just got up and cut the ties off of your wrist, and based on how you're walking, it looks like you even fixed up your wounds". I narrowed my eyes at him "we're in an apocalypse, it's the kind of thing we have to do now, we can't just cry about it and get ourselves killed, in pretty sure I did what anyone would do" I talked back and he laughed "your group must've been tough, because you'd be surprised how many people have come here and just cried, people like that have to die" he had a confidence in his voice that aggravated me.

"Lemme just take a wild guess, you killed all the ones who did cry about it?" I rolled my eyes and he shook his head "just the ones who didn't pass the test, but you've got nothing to worry about, you passed with flying colors, and apparently had time for a shower when you were done. What's your name kid?". "Alli" I said slowly "What test?" I ask and he laughs "that's our test to see if you have what it take to be a savior" he answers and I shake my head "forget it, you're the guys that killed my best friend, why the hell would I even consider joining you?" I snap and his expression grows dark "because you don't have a choice, unless you count a slow, painful death" he slows his speech as emphasis.

"Screw you" I seethe and he laughs again "I see we've got a feisty one here". I roll my eyes at him then he talks again "you're gonna join us, and believe me, you'll like it here. We've got more people, more supplies, just face it, you're at least curious." He tries to convince me and I shake my head

"Well I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but there is one more choice. If you don't join us happily then we kill your group, we drive up to that prison and kill them all, and we'd bring you just so you have to watch them all die right in front of you, then we'd get your little boyfriend and give him the slowest death, and you'd just have to sit there and watch, knowing it was because of you. Then after they were all gone, we'd kill you anyway, slow and painful" I felt my eyes get wide at the thought "or you can just join us and we leave them alone". I didn't want to join them, but it seemed like the only choice, he clicked his tongue as I sat in silence "fine, but you have to leave them alone" I sigh "gladly" he smirks and shakes my hand.

"Welcome to the saviors Alli, I'm Negan".