Chapter Sixteen

Travis' P.O.V.
I'm alone right now but I don't feel safe. My room is not safe to me without Zane. Without him next to me I don't feel safe. He made me feel safe some how. He was the most dangerous on this street a few months ago to the safest person to me. He became my safe house. My favorite person ever. He pasted Katelyn which before I thought nobody could do. He did it and I was glad he did. He was better to me than Katelyn ever was. I looks at my phone and there was a new group chat. It was Katelyn me Garroth Laurance Dante Aaron and it was started by Aphmau.
A: Okay what happened between you and Zane Travis the truth.
T: Ask Katelyn what happened when she called me to talk.
K: We did talk Travis.
T: Yeah and you kissed me knowing I was with Zane.
Aa: That's messed up
D: Not as bad as what I did
Aa: Dante we all FORGOTEN that happened. You were hurt.
L: I agree with Aaron with that Katelyn was in the wrong.
G: I think Katelyn is the reason my baby brother is hurt.
A: His hurt more than you think Garroth
G: What do you mean Aph
A: He cut himself 12 times.
G: BUT HE SAID HE WOULDNT EVER DO IT AGAIN
T: To 2 people at 2 different times. I didn't want to hurt him. I'm just as upset as he is. But he blocked my number.
A: I know. He did it in front of me I couldn't stop him I'm sorry Travis. Oh I got to go his coming back.
Aphmau left the chat and everybody stopped texting in it. I heard Laurance and Garroth yelling they keep saying Katelyn Zane and my name. I stopped listening at felt the pocket knife in my pocket. (Rule 9: Never go anywhere without a knife!) I took it out of my pocket and ran my hand over the carved part Zane did I little while ago.
~Flashback~
"Zane why are you doing this. I never have a knife with me." I said. "Well you should you watch NCIS right?" He said. "Yeah." I replied. "Rule 9." He said turning his knife to look at his carved symbol he did last night. "Never go anywhere without a knife." I said watching him. "Good now look." He said putting them next to each other. They made wings. Like the one in the anime Attack on Titan. I hugged him and he hugged back. We stopped hugging and he handed me a knife. I took it and put it in my pocket and he did the same.
~End of flashback~
I'm sorry Zane. I cut my wrist 21 times. The 22nd time I dug the knife into my skin deeper and deeper. "TRAVIS!" Dante shouted. Laurance and Garroth came in after he shouted. "TRAVIS ARE YOU INSANE!" Garroth shouted. Laurance grabbed bandages and handed them to Garroth. Dante took the knife from me and put it on the nightstand. Garroth wrapped my wrist then picked up the knife. "The wings of freedom carved into a wooden knife. His thing is carving. Can't believe he trusted you so much heck loved you so much he did this." He said closing the knife. "Yeah. He loved me key word loved not anymore." I said looking at the knife now in my hand. "I think he still does Travis just is hurt. We all know Zane has this wall to keep people away. I think you and Garroth and Vlyad oh wait and Aph have broken it before." Dante said. "Vlyad always has a place in Zane's heart and mind more than mom and dad did" Garroth said. "WAIT! I think I know how to fix this. Vlyad can get Zane to Aph's place and Travis and him can talk. We can stand at all the exits so he can't leave but outside so their alone" Laurance said. "That might work. Fine I will call Vlyad." Garroth said he walked upstairs. "Dante watch him" Laurance said. Dante nodded them Laurance followed him.
~Few hours later~ Oh and Zane's P.O.V.
  "Come on Zane Aphmau wanted to hang out today."Vlyad said still dragging me by my wrist the opposite one I cut. "Okay okay jeez Vlyad you would think she was pregnant or something and she was going to tell us." I said. We finally got to her house and he knocked on the door finally letting go of my wrist. She answered the door and it was dark in the living room. "I feel like y'all were lieing to me the whole time" I growled. Aphmau smirked and pulled me in she made me sit on the couch which you could barely see. They turned on the lights and Travis was sitting on the floor looking down. Everybody left the house and guarded the doors. 
  "What!"  I growled. "She called me crying. I suck when people cry you hold know that by now. So I. Went over to talk she kissed me right away I pulled away and yelled at her. I told her I was with you I pulled out the knife to prove it and ran out." He blurted out. "Let me see your knife Zane!" He said still looking down. He was playing with something in his hand. I threw the knife right in front with him. I still couldn't hurt him. He stood up and sat next to me.  He put the 2 knifes together like I did when I carved his.  But then I looked at the bandages on his wrist. I grabbed his arm and pulled up his jacket sleeves. "What.Happened." I said I guess I let the wall down. "I'm sorry."  He said pain filling those beautiful green eyes. I ripped off the bandages and ran my fingers across the cuts. Without noticing tears started to form in my eyes and fell. My salty tears landing on his wrist. I stopped and opened his knife cover in blood then closed it. He wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry Zane.  I made you promise not to cut then I did. I'm sorry I put you threw so much pain I really don't mean to,because Zane I love you!" He said now his hands on my shoulders. "I love you too Knucklehead." I said pulling him closer to me. Finally our lips connect and we kiss. 1087

Author Note: Words: 1087!  OKKay this reminds me off my own life. Whatever! That's it. Bye. BTW thanks Zane_Romave_MS for voting on all my chapters. Okay for real this time. Bye <3