HELP!!!! This Is not The First Chapter!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!! 

Author's Note: I'm sorry if this isn't the first chapter but please listen. In order for me to make the first chapter I need your help my fellow readers. First I need to know what your powers and role you will fill in. Please choose the following list of choices. If you don't like any of these choices comment your choice and describe/tell me what you like. I'll tally up the votes you put in the comments section and I'll post the results in the OFFICIAL first chapter. Thank you and see you next time!!

Powers

Shapeshifter: Able to transform into anyone and anything Example: Mimi

Psychic: Control things with your mind Example: Telepathy, Telekinesis, Levitation, Etc.

Magic: Harness the many forms of magic from healing, elemental, Light and dark magic Example: Dimentio and Count Bleck can use magic.

Summoner: The power to summon animals and mythical creatures to fight and aid you in missions. Example: Dragons, Phoenix, Wolves, Etc. 

Potions Master: You can create special elixirs, tonics, and drinks that can help you and your allies. Example: Healing potions, Invisibility potions, Etc.

Role: In the story you'll be assigned your role/class in the Organization Example: Nastasia is the assistant of Count Bleck and Tippi

Spy: Stealth is the key to find and discover information from enemies

Medic/Healer: You run the medical wing and heal the injured and ill

Maid: Basically you cook and clean the Castle

Hacker: A computer expert that hacks and retrieves any information from the world wide web

Engineer: A versatile maker of weapons and machinery 

NOTE: Please be patient as I can't handle too much stress and I need time to think of ideas. I'm sorry if I made the character's OOC [Out of character] and their speech patterns all messed up.  I'll try to add humor but most likely there'll be chapters with puns since I'm not very good with comedy. Thank you for your understanding!!!