15

Shout out to @larkezia @rand129 @ReaderWriterAddict @Jemmazoellarukas20 @My_Jakede_Statefarm @music_is_my_savior17 @gymnastM @haylee_directionerX @TheHowlingBlizzard @lorenzocaitlyn @1Teenagefreak
@trashyqueen336 @MYLES0000 @thuglife_17 for commenting and wishing me a happy birthday. If I missed your name please tell me. TODAY IS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY!!! (9/5)

QOTC
What time is it right now?
AOTC
11:14 PM (Sept 4, 2016)

//

One of Xavier's other brother came into the living room— I think it's Brad— he sat down across from me.

"Lassie, I want to ask you a favor." He said slowly.

"Okay,"

"I want you to go to Xavier, and try to calm him down. You seem to be the only thing that Xavier would calm down to," he explained.

I nodded at him, "I can try, but I don't know how."

"You can talk to him, or hug him. Doesn't matter what you do. Just be there, and I know Xavier won't hurt you intentionally."

I nodded again, "So, where is he?"

"He's in his room. Come on," Brad stood up, and I followed. This house also has an upstair like mine.

He stopped at a door with black knob. I was looking at the knobs, to see them different colors.

"You can go ahead. If there's anything you need, please shout for help." Brad patted my shoulder, and left me in the hallway.

Here goes nothing.

I raised my hand and knocked on the door.

"I told you to leave me alone!" As Xavier yells 'alone,' something was thrown making me jump.

I hesitantly grab the knob, and open it slowly. Footsteps came near me. The door was yanked open.

Xavier stood there about to throw a punch. When he realized he still have his fist raised, he slowly retreat it. And I slowly uncover my eyes.

He's eyes softened, and turned back to a glare.

"What are you doing up here?" Xavier glared.

"I came to see how your doing," I played with my sleeve.

He took a deep breath with his eyes closed. Once he opens them, he walked back into his room.

I followed.

"Go home, Lassie." He sighs.

"No," dude. Really? I could've just leave. What am I doing?

"No?" He questions, tilting his head.

"No," I confirmed.

"Come here," he says. I walked towards him hesitantly, I looked at him suspiciously.

He rolled his eyes, and pulled me in for a hug when I was in his reach.

He patted my head as he hugged me.

"Thanks for checking up on me. I know Brad sent you," he said, sounding like he's in a better mood now.

//

Alright. Can we reach 500 followers when it's December??