Daerius

I don't blame Lyza at all for what happened. I am pissed at Angel for knocking her out, and for blaming her for it all. It wasn't her fault.

I let out a growl at having to explain this once again to my beta.

"So you are going to let her shift so that doesn't happen again? And to do that you have to let her go back to the place she was born?" He asks.

"Yes, now I want to take a group of warriors with us just in case," I tell him and he nods with a sigh.

"Okay, what about your sister?"

"What about her?" I asks with a shrug.

"She is going to want to go with you, she doesn't trust the dragon anymore."

"Well she is going to have to stay here then, and I want someone watching her at all times. If I come back and she has slept with half the pack, please know that I will be pissed," I growl.

"Of course Alpha, is there anything else?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Not at the moment. If the pack is wondering where I am then just tell them I am at a meeting with another pack."

"When do you leave?" He asks.

I sigh. "First thing in the morning."

***********

"Lyza! Let's go, we're leaving," I call, knocking on her door. All I get is silence in return. "Shit," I mutter under my breath and try to open it, but the door is locked. I curse again before slamming my foot into the door.

It breaks off the hinges and I catch it before it crashes onto the floor. I gently set it down, looking around for Lyza.

She is nowhere in sight, but I catch a faint heartbeat in the bathroom. I rush over and see her laying on the floor. Her chest is rising and falling rapidly and I think she is asleep.

"Lyza!" I shout and her eyes snap open. Blood stains the tile under her head and confusion sweeps over me. She jerks up, and I step back in surprise. Her eyes are flaming red for a moment before returning to their normal dark green.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I ask and she looks around confused.

"I don't really know, the men that came to take me out of the cell gave me a sedative and I don't remember anything after that," she mutters, touching the back of her head with a wince. "Fuck," she hisses. She grabs the first aid kit under the sink and starts wrapping bandages around her head.

"We need to get going so pack a backpack and then come downstairs," I tell her and she nods.

"Okay." She stands and I have to tear my eyes away from her perfect body, and beautiful face. Her hair falls in waves down to her waist, fading from auburn to nearly blood red at the ends.

I reluctantly walk out into the hallway. Madox is flooding my mind with images of her and I feel my eyes changing colors.

Stop it! I growl and he cackles in triumph.

You are going to have to tell her at some point, he reminds me. I sigh in defeat.

I know. I wait downstairs along with six guards and Gamma Mykael, each of them carrying a backpack and dressed in full gear.

Lyza joins us about five minutes later and I shamelessly look over her. She has black combat boots on and she is wearing a pair of fitting black pants along with a tank top.

Her flaming red braid just tops off the badass look that really agrees with her. I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

"Let's go."