12: Protective Mode

After having a good bath, I reapplied my makeup with a few finishing touches and I was good to go.

As I walked out of his room connected to his office, he was seated down on the couch with conjoined hands as he stared at me.

His eyes watched me lustfully as I walked towards him confidently. His eyes raked across my figure, checking me out openly.

Blush crept up to my cheeks as I looked down at what I was wearing which consists of a velvet silk blouse with ruffles in the middle and a black pencil skirt.

However, the blouse was a little tight such that my breasts protruded out in an obvious way.

Sh*t, I just remembered that Mr. Anderson loved to check out my boobs. Oh no, what should I do?

"Don't worry about that man. I will make sure that he doesn't lay a finger on you." He assured, standing up as he grabbed his blazer from the seat.

"Put it on for me, babe." He whispered, staring at me intensely.

I obliged, swallowing my saliva as I took the blazer and put it on for him. As I was adjusting his collar, I could feel his fingers tracing down my spine with a gentle touch.

His fingers reached my ass and groped it, wrapping my legs around his waist swiftly.

I gasped at the sudden move and stared at him before feeling his lips pressed against mine.

Slowly wrapping my arms around his neck, I let him devour me with his body pressed tightly against mine.

As each second passed, our kiss slowed down with either one of us panting for breath.

The moment his fingers made its way towards my inner thighs where it was almost reaching my womanhood, I broke away from the kiss I had responded to and pushed him away.

I can't believe that I had actually willingly kissed him like that. I shouldn't even allow my determination to waver.

Spinning on my heels, I rushed out of his office quickly. This was the most embarrassing moment ever.

I was going crazy soon.

++++

Walking behind boss, I took note of the details of the construction site, especially the hazardous areas.

If we have to get into somewhere deeper in the site, we have to be alert and cautious at all times.

But, I must admit that this place was spacious enough to get lost if it was a maze.

That was what I was afraid of since I wasn't very familiar of this place.

"Mr. Connor." We turned around to see Mr. Anderson walking towards us with a man who had a clipboard under his arm.

He must be the contractor.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Connor." The man greeted, shaking hands with boss while I could feel a burning gaze on my chest.

Looking towards my left, Mr. Anderson was staring intensely at my chest.

Covering up my chest, I pulled the blazer around my body even tighter than before.

He took a step towards me when boss and the contractor weren't looking while I stood there, hoping this sh*t would end soon.

Boss turned towards us, his eyes resting on something before striding towards me as he pulled me towards him.

"Derrick, you aren't giving me face if you continue to do this." He stated, his voice going dangerously lower as he stared at him.

I gulped, leaning against him for support as Mr. Anderson merely chuckled, brushing him off.

"Alright, I won't." He assured, his eyes shifting towards me as he smirked charmingly before walking towards the contractor.

I sighed, taking a few steps back. "Are you okay?" Boss asked, worry written all over his face.

I nodded furiously, trying to calm down. "I'm fine, we should go." I stated, slowly walking behind them as I tried not to let my knees buckle before me.

Mr. Anderson's fingers almost touched my ass. And I didn't like it one bit.

At least, Declan could give me the satisfaction. Wait, what was I thinking?

I was really going to go bonkers soon.

++++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

5th September 2016