(45) Car

What's up Crazeeps?!

Alright, to be honest, I was really planning to end this book with part 45 as the last part before posting one last part which is the epilogue, but I guess that's quite unfair for your part since you guys weren't informed.

So alright, this would be longer than the 45 parts...

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! From votes to comments to supports! Unbelievable!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"And then the little kid cried while running back inside!" Reed laughed, tears falling from his eyes. He is currently recalling a memory.

"You know Reed, what makes me laugh is not about the little kid crying..." I chuckled, "But you actually wearing a chicken suit!"

And with that, everyone started laughing, even Reed himself.

"I still have the suit! Wanna see it?"

"Langston." Chloe frowned, "No. Just no."

"Langston?" I asked while giggling.

She smiled sheepishly, "I always call him Langston when I'm pissed off."

Reed snorted.

"Alright," She rolled her eyes, "I usually call him Langston. It's... well, a hobby I guess."

"You guys are adorable." I grinned, making Chloe roll her eyes and smile at me.

"Of course we are."

~-~

"Thank you so much, Chloe! Reed! Elliot! Riley!" I waved off as Charlie drove out of Langston's driveway.

"That was an awesome dinner." I grinned as I faced him, but immediately frowned when... he was frowning. "Hey, is everything alright?"

"Yeah... just..." He scoffed, "Fine..."

I pursed my lips, "If this is about what Chloe blurted out earlier, I can pretend like I didn't hear it."

"It's alright Vanch."

"Is it?"

"Yeah."

"Charlie..."

"What-?"

"Stop lying."

"I'm not!"

"You are."

"I'm not, really!"

"You totally are." I scoffed before sighing and leaning on my chair. "Fine, if you're not really lying, I'll be saying no to you if you'd propose to me next week."

The car immediately comes to a stop as Charlie closed his eyes for a minute, and faced me with a pout. "Okay, I'm lying."

I smiled and felt tears brimming in my eyes, "Are you actually saying that you are going to propose to me next week?!"

"No."

"Oh..." I scrunched my eyebrows, "3 days from now?"

"Nope."

I raised an eyebrow, "5 days from now?"

"Nah."

I felt the blood rushing to my head and immediately smiled sheepishly, "You're not going to propose within this week, are you?"

"No."

My eyes widened. Wait, is he even going to propose to me-?!

"I'm proposing to you, right now."