two

[3/9,20:35] prom day

-

everyone looks so nice with their dresses and suits.all looking so rich and arrogant.

i was standing alone in the center of the hall,looking at every behaviour happening infront of me.

the sound of the hall's door open got everyone's attention for looking towards it.

finally,the most popular good but bad guys charm,jimin and taehyung have arrived.

them,walking through the hall making the atmosphere turns into like MAMA 2016,the face they put on was so arrogant making all these rich bitches looking so desperate.

all the girls squealing and fangirling as they saw the both of them.

but as soon as they saw me,

"NOONA" and back at it again with the goof balls.

they run to me and hugged me.all girls in the room glared at me but quickly looked away as jimin and taehyung give them a glare.

"you look beautiful tonight,my lady" jimin took my hand and bend a bit to peck it.

i knitted my eyebrows.i was wearing a blue-greyish off shoulder dress with a pair of silver pumps.

pretty much like this

suddenly taehyung took my hand and bump his chest with mine

suddenly taehyung took my hand and bump his chest with mine."turn up" taehyung winked at me,still holding my hand.

"woahhhh you shaved your legs" taehyung said as he looked at me from head to toe with a smirked.

"how did you know ?" i asked looking at him,shocked.

"i always check out your legs and ass when you are wearing pe's shorts"

"you pervert" i hit taehyung's head and he groans.

"worse,jimin always stared at your boobs"taehyung whine a bit.

jimins eyes widen open and he hit taehyung on the head."you promise me not to tell her" jimin exclaimed.

"im not letting myself being the pervert alone" taehyung smiled cutely.

i clear my throat to have the perverts attention.the both of them turn to me slowly and end it up with a cute smile.

"luckily,im kind today" i point out my middle finger with a sacarstic smile on my face that make them frown immadiately.