#5- Still

(A/N I almost forgot, thank you for 300 votes!)

Simon's POV

"Introduce yourselves." The voice commanded. I looked over at the other guys, who all looked shell shocked and very scared, apart from the angry boy. He looked ready to kill. The rocking boy was still shaking in the other boy's arms, muttering and crying. We were all silent, apart from him.

"What do you want with us?" The angry boy yelled.

"That is none of your concern. INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!" The voice almost screamed, causing the rocking boy to flinch, cuddling into the angry boy even more. The boy in the blue jumper started shaking, and the tired boy put his arm around him.

"Why are we here?" The bearded boy shouted.

"LET US GO!" The angry boy yelled, close to tears. Suddenly, he started shaking, and collapsed on the floor as if he'd been tazed, throwing the boy that was on his knee. The rocking boy sat up, on the floor,  staring at the angry boy that was writhing around. I felt the boy I was leaning on move to kneel on the floor, placing his hand on the other boy's shoulder as he stopped wriggling. He breathed heavily, sitting up and hissing in pain and anger.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled, standing and sitting on a chair, followed by the bearded boy who sat next to me, and the mumbling boy who cuddled up on his lap again. When I leaned on the bearded boy's shoulder, I noticed that he was even more tense than before, and he was breathing heavily. I sat up and he turned to me. His eyes had darkened considerably, and he had a pained expression. Suddenly, his face went slack for a few seconds, before his eyes went back to their normal colour, and he grinned evily. He stood up, walking out of the circle of chairs, grabbing the back of his. He lifted the chair above his head, slamming a leg of the chair into the speaker in the corner of the room. It was destroyed, smashed into pieces on the floor. He looked around, searching for something. He quickly found it, a small camera above the boockcase. He brought the chair leg down on that too, destroying it and some of the bookcase too. The angry boy caught on to what he was doing, picking the small boy up, standing and putting him on my lap, then turning and grabbing his chair, looking round. He noticed a small camera in the corner above the chairs.

"Move." He said. The three boys sat there stood up, moving away. I followed them, carrying the boy that was still mumbling incoherently. The angry boy slammed the chair leg into the camera, annihilating it. Him and the other boy with a chair looked round again, then walked in the direction of the bedrooms. Without warning, they both collapsed onto the floor, convulsing wildly. Me and the others just stared in shock. After a few seconds, the angry boy sat up, groaning in pain. The other boy didn't. He just lay there. Still.