When They're Acting Like The Characters in Diabolik Lovers

A/n: this is all you have been waiting for readers!

Requested by: KawaiiDiablo

Mike (Yuma)
Similarities: the way he's mad so like Yuma's and also cranky. Also brunettes.

You went inside the office to see your handsone tsundere boyfriend, Mike sitting in the office and he's eating.......sugar cubes?

"Uh Mike? Since when did you eat sugar cube?" You asked as you sat beside him. He gave you an annoying look. "Tch, why do you care sow?" He asked.

"Mike, what's up with that new attitude? And also, why are you so rude to me?" You asked.

"Tch, you ask too much." He said then he puts a sugar cube in his mouth and he grabbed your shoulders then smashed his lips to yours then he shoved the sugar cube in your mouth. Your (e/c) eyes widened and your face turned red.

He pulled away and saw your mouth still gapping and sugar cube on your tongue. Mike smirked and grabbed her chin then closed her mouth.

He went back monitoring like nothing happened. "You're one cute sow." He muttered.

Jeremy (Azusa)
Similarities: Suicidal and a cinnamon roll

You were walking down the dark hallway and saw the light in the office.  You even saw Jeremy and he was.....cutting his arm.... WAIT, CUTTING HIS ARM!

"JEREMY! STOP CUTTING YOURSELF!" You screamed as you went in the office and snatched the dagger away from him.

"What were you thinking Jeremy?! You promised to not to cut yourself again." You exclaimed.

"Is... Eve....mad?" He talked softly as he tilted his head on the side. "Wha?"

"Eve...please punish...me..." He begged softly as he puts his hand out. "I...want...to feel....pain..."

"Jeremy, since when did you turn into a masochist?" You asked shockingly.

"...."

"And no, I won't cut you." You answered then you put your hands on your hips. "And you have enough watching More Blood, it's getting into you."
You said sassily.

"Eve...."

Scott (Ruki)
Similarities: ebony hair and mature

You came home from grocery shopping and went to the kitchen put it away then you went up to yours and Scott's room. You opened the door to see Scott reading the book seriously.

"Hi Scott!" You exclaimed as you marched in the room like a marching band.

Instead of Scott yelped in surprise, he just glared at her feeling annoyed. "(Y/n), why can't you knock on the door like a normal person do?" He asked sternly.

"Duuuuuuude, what's wrong with you these days?" You asked.

"I am perfectly fine thank you." He said politely.

"No, you're not, the Scott I know keeps on calling me 'dear' or 'sweetie', are you having a man period?" You said.

He closed the book, and adjusted his green glasses then looked at her with no emotion and then, he got off the bed towards her and pinned her to the wall as he held her wrists. "I will punish you for asking such ridiculous question..." He said seductively.

Then.... Then...... Yeah, let your imaginations go wild.

Fritz (Kou)
Similarities: maybe his cuteness.....?

You bought some clothes and a neko ear- headband  for a costume party that your friend wanted you to attend. You asked Fritz if he wants to come and agreed.

You went to the bathroom and put on a black dress that's up to your upper knee and black heels, then you applied some make-up on your face and did your (h/c) locks into a (your favorite hairstyle), lastly, you put on the neko ears on your head.

"Done." You muttered then you get out of the bathroom and to the living room to see Fritz dressed up as Foxy the Pirate.

"Fritz?"

He looked at you and his jaw dropped. "How do I look?" You asked. He bolted up and tackled you in a hug. "Neko-chan~ kawaii! X3" he squealed.

"Since when did you learn to speak Japanese?" You asked. "Jeremy taught me." He answered.

"So shall we go?" You asked. "Sure neko-chan~" he said then he kissed your cheek and you both went to your friend's house.

Vincent (Laito)
Similarities:........I think you Diabolik Lovers Fangirls know.

You went inside the office and put your stuff down on the desk then you sat down. You then saw Vincent coming in the office.

"Hey Purple Grape, you came in here on time, that was kinda rare of you." You said as you grabbed the monitor and started monitoring.

"Fufufu~ why can't I get a kiss from my little b*tch?" He asked as he looked at you pervertedly. You looked up at him confusingly. "What did you just call me?" You asked in anger and shock.

He just shrugged then he closed both doors. Your (e/c) eyes widened in shock. "Are you trying to waste the power and getting us killed, dumb*ss?!" You panicked.

He just chuckled. He then walked towards you and grabbed your wrist making the tablet dropped from your grasp and then he pinned you on the wall.

"Vincent, have you lost your mind?! Let go of me!" You exclaimed as you squirmed under his grasp but it was no use, he's too strong.

"Feisty aren't ya little b*tch?~" he asked seductively and kissed her neck. You bit your bottom lip to hold your moan. 

He then kissed lower until he stopped by your chest. Then you accidentally let out a moan and your face turned red.

"Fufu~ your moan is so sexy that makes turned me on more, moan more, scream my name, make sure it's loud enough so they would no that you're mine~" he whispered in your ears then let your imagination go wild again because I am 'NOT' gonna write lemon.