Chapter 11- Harley's POV

Batman brought me to the Arkham Asylum. I haven't been there since I first met the Joker. But this time I was the one behind bars.

"You bastard put me down! You killed my babies!!!" I screamed at Batman.

"Look I'm sorry about your kids but I'm not the one who crashed your car." He said.

"Its not his fault, he didn't know I couldn't swim!!!" I screamed.

"Look, just take her." Batman said to one of the guards.

He nodded and grabbed my arm.

"Hey watch it!!" I said, and wrenched my arm out of his hand and ran.

"WE GOT A RUNNER!!!!" The guard screamed and ran after me.

I felt something sharp in my neck, I fell down and everything went black.
When I woke up, I was in a cage behind a locked fence.

"You awake now beautiful?" The same guard asked.

"Why yes I am handsome, come and play with me!" I said

"Sorry lovely, that's against the rules."

"Come on please? We'll have lots of fun."

"Well...alright." He said, and hoped the gate, then the cage and locked it.

I pushed him down on the bed and sat next to him.

"You know..." I said, rubbing my hand up and down his arm. "My fiance is the Joker himself, and he's coming for me, which means we'll go after you, and your family."

He looked at me in horror. "what?!"

"YOU HEARD ME!!!!!" I screamed and cackled. "THE KING AND QUEEN OF GOTHAM CITY ARE COMING AFTER YOU!!!"

Other guards ran into the cage and I once again felt that sharp pain in my neck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so once again, due to school starting again, I will be super busy so the chapters will be short because it is the only way I can update twice a week. Thanks for understanding :)

~UltimateFandomQueen