Prologue

"Your so USELESS!"

"You are such a DISAPPOINTMENT."

"You are not worth my time."

"I guess I shouldn't expect something, from nothing."

Sans repeated these words over and over again. His friends thought he was worthless, nothing. It was true. All he did was sleep all day, eat hotdogs, and slip off to Grillby's. He was a lazy skeleton that did nothing.

Sans sat in the underground, at the Waterfall, by the Echo flowers. It's been so long since he's been here, since the barrier was broken. Since (Y/n) saved the monsters.  Sans wished he could feel the same way he did when the barrier was broken the first time, but that will never happen again.

What timeline was this? How many times did they RESET... more than 200?  . . .They broke their promise more than 100 times.

-Flashback-

"(Y/n)... Be honest with me. When are you going to RESET?" Sans said, tears filling his eyes. (Y/n) stared at him, then smiled and laughed.

"I won't. Not ever." (Y/n) said as they went inside to Toriel. I stood there, in shock, at what she just said. This was the 20th timeline. Throughout the others they mostly did Genocide and Netural. This was the first Pacifist timeline, and they weren't going to so it again.

Finally. Everyone was going to be happy.

-End-

They lied. They lied over and over and over again. Sans won't forgive them this time.

He walked over to an Echo Flower, and said what he said all those timelines ago. With a little extra.

"(Y/n)... Be honest with me. When are you going to reset. If you are... DO IT."

-1 Hour Later-

"Over there! Sans! It's me....." Papyrus yelled at the sight of a blue jacket by the Echo Flowers.

"Sans!! You better go back home! Or me and Alphys will get really mad and track you down! Then we'll...... we'll...
Well we'll do something! So you better come back!" Undyne threatened.

Toriel and Asgore exchanged looks of hope. Sans has been gone for a week. This was the last place they could think of. Where else could he be? Sans wasn't in the city, or in New New Home (the village Asgore named for the monsters), he wasn't in his lab, he wasn't at Grillby's, he wasn't at his station where he sells Hot Dogs, he wasn't anywhere.

The monsters ran to where Papyrus said he saw Sans' jacket.

. . .

It was his jacket. Just his jacket. There was no sign of Sans anywhere. (Y/n) walked over to it, and picked it up. A note fell out from the pocket.

ASK THE FLOWERS