IMAGINE: Aidan asking you to elope

"This is for you." Aidan says from behind you, holding a rose in front of you. A grin rips across your mouth as you set the cooking spoon down on the counter.

     You turn around and face your boyfriend who's smiling lovingly at you. "Why, thank you." You say, taking the rose.

     "How are you this evening, Miss Y/N?" He inquires, his arms wrapping around your waist.

     "Mm, I'm perfect now." You answer, your arms snaking around his neck.

     Aidan kisses you. "That's perfect to hear." He murmurs. He peers around your head. "What are you cooking for dinner?"

     "Spaghetti and meatballs, with homemade French bread in the oven as we speak." You reply.

      He grins at you and kisses your cheek. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asks.

     "I haven't the slightest idea." You answer, smirking. He laughs and kisses you again.

---

     Aidan and you sit on the couch, staring at each other. "Y/N..." Aidan starts.

     "Hmm?" You ask, your eyebrows raising slightly.

     "I-I can't take this anymore." He whispers. Your back straightens and worry immediately pierces your heart.

     Aidan grabs your hands. "I love you. I love you so much. And I want you to elope with me." He blurts out.

     Your eyes bulge. "What!" You gasp.

     "Please, please." He begs, moving close to you and cupping your face. "Please elope with me, Y/N." Aidan whispers desperately.

      "I-I-" You stammer.

     "Do you love me?" He asks.

     "Of course I love you." You whisper.

     "Then marry me. We can blow past all the paparazzi and just have our parents there." He explains hurriedly. For a long minute, you just stare at him, your thoughts racing.
      Finally, you smile a little. "Yes, I'll elope with you, Aidan." You whisper.

     He grins and pulls your face to his, kissing you until you're left breathless.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!