TWENTY

Trigger Warning: this chapter contains content within the topic of sexual assault, if you are uncomfortable reading this topic please skip this chapter

The after first task party was wild and I will never forget when Sirius and James got drunk off firewhiskey and started singing God Rest Ye Marry Hippogriff at the top of their lungs at two o'clock in the morning. McGonagall ended up breaking up the festivities around three and we were all sent to bed. I was relieved and I felt so happy for the first time since my name had been selected out of the cup.

There's a spring in my step as I make my way to first period Transfiguration. I can go back to a normal life, at least for now.  No more stress about the tournament or the worrying about the first task. When I get into the classroom I take a seat next to Adara and shortly after, Professor McGonagall starts the lesson.

"Today we start human transfiguration. We will start small, changing the colour of our eyebrows, of our eyes and our hair. Now, can anyone tell me the name for some one who can do this without a wand or without a spell?" Professor McGonagall asked the class. A couple people put up their hands, including Lily and Mary.

"Miss. MacDonald."

"A Metamorphmagus, right?" She told her and McGonagall awards her ten points to Gryffindor.

"That's correct. Now, you have to be born with this power, metamorphmagi cannot be made. Now please pull out your textbooks, read the chapter on human transfiguration and start making notes. Next class we will be putting your knowledge to use. You my begin." She concluded and the class brought out their textbook, A Guide to Advanced Transfiguration by Emeric Switch.

"Hey Black," I called behind me as I read a paragraph, "We should have learned this stuff last year."

"And why is that, Evans?" He asks as he leaned forwards and propped himself up onto his elbows. I smile back at him.

"Well, you could have done well with a pair of pink eyebrows to match your luscious pink hair." I smirk. He barks out a laugh, shaking his head.

"I could say the same to you."

----------

The rest of the day flew by and in no time dinner was approaching. I noticed the other champions were in higher spirits as well, throughout the supper. The dinner itself, was scrumptious, the house elves served roast beef with yorkshire puddings and roasted potatoes. A typical British dinner, and one of my favourites. Soon everyone was full to the brim from the rich foods and sweet pasties that were served after the main course. Once the plates of food disappeared, Dumbledore excuses the houses and we all walk back to our respectable common rooms. 

"Eliza!" Someone called as I started to walk up the main stairs. I turned around to see my boys from Durmstrang waving me over. I smiled at them and excused myself from the lengthy conversation I was having with Sirius and James about Dungbombs. 

"Hello boys." I said as I skipped down the stairs and planted a kiss on Kosta's cheek. I then embraced the rest of them. "Don't you guys have to get back to your ship?" 

"We have a few minutes to spend with our favourite girl." Aleksander said slyly, which made me blush.

"Come on, show us a bit more of the castle. Let us see all the secret places." Zechariah told me and I gave him a confused look. Why all the secret places? But I guess they just want to see more of the castle so I brush this off my shoulders and take them on their second tour of the castle. During their first couple days that they were here, I showed them pretty much the whole castle and the grounds. 

"You guys already know a lot but I guess we could go for a walk." I shrugged and start walking around the castle, pointing out random things that they already knew of. They kept kinda quiet throughout the 'tour' and finally I have had enough. I stop in an empty hallway just near McGonagall's office and turn around.

"What's up guys? I'm kind of confused here."

They all look at each other, then around the hallway. I was beginning to become uncomfortable and just wished to be back in my common room playing a round of exploding snap or something. Dragomir smirked and then looked at Aleksander. I then looked at him too.

"What are you doing?" I ask as Aleksander walked up to me. I backed away, until I hit the stone wall. Aleksander put both hands on either side of my face and pressed his lips roughly onto mine. I jerked away.

"What the hell?" I asked as I covered my mouth. I turned to walk away but found myself facing Kosta. "Let me go."

"Now, now Eliza. Where is the fun in that? All we want to do is have some." He told me and I felt sick. Sick to my stomach. Aleksander grabbed me from behind and I screamed. He put a hand over my mouth, muffling my voice. And I did the only thing I could think off. I bit his hand. He let go, but slapped me across the face in the process. I choked out a sob as I felt a welt grow on my face. 

"What's wrong with you! Get off of me! Stop! Please!" I sob as Aleksander came in front of me again. He kissed me, shoving his tongue down my throat, as I tried to push him off. But he was strong, much stronger than me. Only if I had a quaffle or something. Or only if someone was here to help me. 

"Hey! Oi! Get the bloody hell off her you bastards!" I hear a voice call from the side. I then hear scuffling and someone being thrown onto the ground. This distracts Aleksander for a minute, which I use to my advantage.  I shove him with all my might and he stumbles back and loses his footing. 

I take this chance to run away from him. I can't believe that they would do this to me. I thought that we were friends. Best friends. 

"Eliza over here!" I hear someone call. I look up to see Sirius. I rush over to him, and he puts his arms around me, protectively. I sob into his shoulder as we move away. 

"You're safe now. Please Lizzy, don't cry." He whispers in my ear as we get to the main staircase. He stops walking and give me a hug. I wrap my arms around him as he sighs. I feel his chin on the top of my head. When I pull away, I place a hand onto my cheek where I can practically feel the welt pulsing. 

"Bloody hell. Did he hit you? I'll kill him. Well, I mean... if you want me to?" He freaks out but then gives me a sheepish look. I give him a small smile. 

"That's okay. I have my own sort of revenge for them coming. But I do think that I need some ice." I tell him. 

"Come on, lets go to Madam Pomfrey. She can get that fixed." He said and takes my hand. But I stay till.

"No."

"No? Lizzy, are you crazy, we need to tell someone what happened and get your face looked after." Sirius tells me, looking at me like I'm crazy. 

"I don't want everyone knowing what happened. People are already talking about me because of this stupid competition, I don't want to give them something else to stare at. And my face will me fine. I'll get some ice from the kitchens and Lily can fix it." I tell him and take a few steps up the stairs. He sighs and follows me, knowing that I won't budge on my answer. 

"Hey guys! Wait for me! I can't believe that you left me there to get those guys on my own Padfoot!" A very disheveled James comes running into the main entrance. He looks like he got a few hits to him. 

"Sorry Prongs, thought it was best to leave with Eliza." Sirius explained as he slung his arm around me.

"Oh right, I'm so sorry love." James says and pulls me into a hug, "We need to get that looked after." He tells me and tilts my chin so that he can see my injury. I shake my head.

"It's not that bad. Maybe if you could kiss it better?" I ask him with a small smile. He returns it and gives me a little kiss just beside my welt.  

"I just want to thank you guys. I honestly don't know what would have happened if you two didn't find me." I say as my voice cracks with a sob. The two boys group hug me before we start up towards the common room.

"I guess one detention with McGonagall really did pay off." James said as we reach the Fat Lady.

"Baubles. Yeah good thing it was tonight." Sirius said as he told the password to the portrait.

"Why were you guys in detention anyways?" I ask as I climb through.

"Hexed Bertram Aubrey, his head swelled twice the size." James said with a shrug.

"Again?"

"Nah, the first time it was Gilderoy Lockhart."