5| Alex Summers - No Control

Can you write an Alex Summers imagine please!?!!? It can be anything.

*Soooo, I never wrote for him and I'm not really sure I depicted him correctly but yeaah, enjoy I guess!*

(Set during First Class)

---

Running around the house, you were desperately trying to find Alex. You were supposed to have lunch together, only the two of you, and it was slowly driving you insane. You had spent an hour looking for the perfect outfit and getting ready before exiting your bedroom, both nervous and excited. But as you entered another deserted living room, your mind drifted toward this apparently casual lunch: it was the perfect occasion for you to finally admit your feelings for him. Feelings that had been growing ever since the first time you had laid eyes on him: standing away from the others, discreet, his piercing blue eyes studying every faces before meeting your gaze. Your heart had skipped a beat at the faint smile he had given you. From this day on, you had fought tirelessly to get to know him better: Alex always putting some distance between you. You pushed this thought away, not willing to discourage yourself and walked into the kitchen. That's when you saw him: standing in front of the counter, his back to you, his short golden hair shining under the sun. In a few strides, you reached him. Laying a hand on his back, you peeked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. A newspaper was laid on the counter.

"(Y/N)!" Alex said, almost jumping in surprise. His blue eyes were wide open as he stepped away from you. "What are you doing here?"

"We're supposed to have lunch. Did you forget?" You asked him, trying to hide the pain you were feeling at his behavior. He had put so much distance between the two of you that one could think you had a contagious disease.

"No! Of course no." He said, shaking his head. He took a step forward and raised his hand slightly before stepping backwards, his hand falling back at his side. He took a deep breath and locked eyes with you: 

"You shouldn't get too close to me."

"Why?"

Rubbing the back of his neck, he answered: "I don't want to hurt you."

"Why would you? You are mastering your power now."

You had seen his last training with the Professor and he was really good at it. It made no sense to you.

He sighed, leaning against the table behind him. His expression was so serious you were dreading what he was about to say:

"It's different. When I'm near you-," He paused, meeting your eyes. His were filled with apprehension. "-it feels like I can't control myself."

His eyes were scanning your face, probably thinking he had scared you off for some obscure reason. But he had not. Crossing the last meters separating you, you wrapped your arms around him before he could move away from you again. You felt him froze as you rested your head on his chest, closing your eyes to enjoy the warmth coming out of his body.

Seconds later, you felt Alex wrapped his arms tightly around your back and you smiled as he went resting his head on yours. You stayed in this embrace for a few seconds, listening to your hearts beating in unison, before you raised your head to look at him. 

"See, nothing happened."

He had an undecipherable expression on his face as he locked eyes with you. As you rose your hand to meet his cheek, his eyes lowered on your lips. The time seemed to stop as you both leaned to kiss each other. Standing on tip-toe, you wrapped your arms around his neck as he leaned over, tightening his embrace. The kiss you exchanged was at first soft and tender before becoming more passionate as Alex realized he would not hurt you. He broke the kiss too soon for your taste and met your eyes. His thumb caressing your bottom lip, he whispered:

"Told you. I can't control myself when I'm with you."

It made you crack a smile. The usual nervousness he had been showing when he had been with you lately had totally disappeared, replaced by confidence and happiness.

"Well, I'm not going to complain about it." You whispered back, your lips grazing at his before kissinghim again.