Part 17

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

Nivaan and lathika are still lost in a different world of eternity..

For the first tym.., Nivaan Sinha felt his nerves expanding... He felt the hug as a combination of warmth, softness, and the pleasantness of her scent which was majestic n pure...,which made so unbelievably comforting...

Nivaan wrapped her soo tight in his arms and caressed her back trying to make her feel better and safe in his arms..

They say that....
" One day someone will hug you so tight that all your broken pieces will fit back again.."

Lathika can really feel it then... Feel herself complete in his embrace...

......

They remained lyk that in that pouring rain for about countless minutes after which Lathika came to her senses and back offed quickly..

Nivaan then made sure to cover her vth the umbrella and moved closer to her..

.......

" Come vth me..., lathika..!! "
......said Nivaan vthout taking his eyes of her and held her hand.

Lathika.., silently walked vth him vthout uttering a word as she can't think of any other possible thing..

.......

Nivaan then drove his car to his bungalow vth lathika sitting next to him..

And this tym.., lathika is stealing glances of Nivaan in between..

Both were calm through out the drive.., as for them.., words can't define their feelings at that moment...

..........

It was around 11.30 pm.., and they finally reached Nivaans place....

Nivaan parked his car infront of his bungalow and got down from his car vthout caring about lathika..

She stood there inside the car until she saw Nivaan disappear into his house and then she slowly got down of the car and reached his doorstep in a very slow steps..

.......

Nivaan then came out of his house and said..,

" i have lit the fireplace.., just come inside and feel the warmth...
You are shivering...!!"
.........he said and gave her a shawl to cover herself and asked her to get inside.

Lathika silently agreed to him and entered his dark den.., the second tym after that 'steamy rain dance' episode...

She gulped slowly as she saw that place again..., and then sat down infront of the fireplace which was the only possible illumination in that huge hall..

..........

Nivaan then came to her again and sat on the couch beside her in such a way that he can see her completely from sideways..