Chapter 4

Elizabeth POV

"See you later!" Alice shouted before she headed to her P.E lesson.

It was almost the end of the day and I'm so grateful about it. Jocks are keeping introducing themselves to me even though I don't care about them while the sluts are throwing me glares.

But during the day I met some of Alice's friends. They are really nice and it seems like I had some classes with them. I immediately got along with them.

Rolling my eyes at my weird but lovely friend, I turned around to make my way to the backyard but smacked into a hard chest instead. My poor nose took the impact making me rub it when I moved back.

"Sorry." I mumbled and then looked at the 'of stone made person'.

I gasped.

"Watch it, 'princess'." Blake Anderson smirked as he pushed pass me.

Alice told me, that Blake Anderson and his friends were the 'bad-ass' in this school. No one dares to approach them. Not even the teachers. She also said that they are dangerous and ways causing troubles. This would be my first in counter with him.

He had almost jet black hair and he had grey eyes. I heard that was what made girls fall for him. He's a huge player like his friends. He never stay with one girl for more than two days before he dumps them.

I just made my way to the backyard and spend my whole free period under a tree listening to music and doing all my homeworks we got. Yeah, call me a nerd but I didn't had anything to do beside this.

I heard the bell ring again, telling me that it was time for lunch. I stood up and made my way to the cafeteria and looked around searching for Alice and the others. I then saw her waving her arm signaling me to come.

I was making my way over and got side tracked as I said 'hi' to some people who greeted me.

I don't know them but they are greeting me so I don't want to be rude and ignore them.

Suddenly I then run for the second time into someone.

"What did I tell you about watching where you go, princess?"

That voice just ruined everything. I looked up and frowned when I saw Blake's grey eyes.

Why do I have the feeling that I will meet him more often from now?

This time he wasn't alone. He was with his friends.

"First of all, my name is not princess and second, you told me to 'watch it'" As soon as those words left my mouth I regretted it.

I slapped a hand on my mouth.

I shouldn't have done that...

I got a bit irritated by his attitude...and well....it just came out like that...

He raised his eyebrows at me in surprise but still kept his facade. I then noticed that I now had the whole cafeteria's attention. Well, it's not everyday you see a new girl with the school's 'bad boy'.

"Feisty. I like that." he said with a smirk and his friends agreed.

My mouth dropped and I was sure that my jaw met the floor. I didn't expect that. I looked at the room hoping that no one heard that and thank God they all only looked at us confused. I cleared my throat.

"Whatever helps you to sleep. Excuse me but I have to meet my friends." I said and passed through his group.

The silent room was now back to its normal noisy state. I sat down between Alice and Rose, a friend of Alice.