#6- Evil

JJ's POV

I sat up, slightly shaken from being electrocuted again. I looked around at the others, noticing that the only ones not gathered around me were the tall blonde one, who was sat with the one I smashed the cameras with in their arms, and the boy I was holding earlier, who was curled up in the corner, rocking and crying. I made eye contact with him, and opened my arms. He quickly crawled over, cuddling into my neck. I don't know why he trusts me this much, or why he's like this, but I know I have to comfort him.

Simon's POV (GOING BACK A BIT)

I quickly let go of the boy I was holding, running to the brunette on the floor. I knelt beside him, resting his head on my knee. I shook his shoulder slightly, trying to wake him up. He didn't respond. I think the others were crowded around the other boy that was electrocuted, but I don't really know. I had blocked out all but the boy in my arms. I pulled him closer, cradling him.

"Get water." I said, looking up at the tired boy. He nodded and walked off towards the kitchen. The boy in my arms didn't move. After a few moments of me staring at him, the tired boy came back with a glass full of water. I didn't waste time, throwing the glass of water over his face, waking him with a gasp. He grabbed onto my arms in shock, shaking slightly.

"W-What happened?" He mumbled, looking up at me with scared eyes.

"The angry boy got electrocuted, and you helped him, then when you sat back down, you were really tense, and you looked in pain. Your eyes had gone a different colour too. Your face went slack, and then, when you opened your eyes, they were normal again. You were grinning. You got your chair, and smashed the speaker. You and the angry boy smashed some hidden cameras. Then you both got shocked, and collapsed. The other boy woke up, but you didn't." I explained tearfully.

"Wait, you said my face went slack?" Josh asked, still looking a bit shaken. I nodded. "Did my eyes roll back into my head?"

"Yeah, I think. I can't really remember." I said. He looked terrified.

"It was Joshua." He whispered, gripping onto my arm even tighter.

"As in you? The other you?" I questioned, and he nodded.

"He's just like me. But evil."