Chapter Seventeen

Zane's P.O.V.
  "Travis?"  I heard Katelyn's voice from the staircase. I felt Travis' hand touch my shoulder. "Let's go.  I don't want to talk to her."  Travis whispered in my ear. He pulled down his sleeve and we opened the door and left. "ZANE!" Vlyad shouted. Me and Travis stopped. I turned around and faced him. "You two need to stop fighting all the time by what Garroth tells me this is y'alls second fight this month.." He said. "Yeah well if Katelyn backs off then we wouldn't have a problem." I said looking to the side. (If you have watched the anime Free how Haru looks in pictures!) "Or if you start trusting people like you trust me. You know I think Travis would be a nice person to turn to like you turn to me. I mean who was the first person you came to when you found out about your demon. Dad, Mom, Garroth, or me." He said. "You." I mumbled.
"Hey why don't you how Travis the blue and purple snow. It's cold enough." Vlyad said smirking. "Blue and purple snow?" Travis asked. "Yeah. I'm supposed to release some of my magics every once in a while. So I form water and with my left its purple water and right it's blue water. I don't know how but since it's cold it turns into snow right away!" I said. "Do it. I wanna see it." Travis said. "Mother of Irene Vlyad." I said.
I walk a small distance away from then put my hands out. "It has been a while since I have done this." I said. Flakes of water came out of my hand landing on the ground. Then more turning into snow. I let most of it fall and then put my hands down. I picked up some of both colors and threw it over Travis some it staying in Travis' hair. "Look now you have some color in you hair." I said laughing a little. "HaHa! So funny Zane." He said. "I still wonder what would have happened if Zane keep playing the Voilion." Vlyad said.  "VLYAD IM GOING TO HURT YOU!" I shouted. "You played the what Zane." Travis asked. "Nothing."  I said. "Oh so you didn't play the Violin and piano ccand  guitar and more." Vlyad said. "GRRRRR! You see this is why I hate people." I growled. "Oh come on Zane." Travis said. "Oh and didn't have a thing with French and German songs." Vlyad said. "VLYAD YOUR THE REASON I DON'T TRUST PEOPLE!" I yelled/growled. "Wow so many things I wish to know Zane. You've been holding out on me babe~!" Travis said wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my hands on his "You never asked! How about this I think my parents still have my stuff and old iPod in the attic." I said. "Oh yeah Zane mom and dad want us to come over and they want to meet Travis and re-meet Laurance." Vlyad said.
"Putain je baise oublié cette merde" I said. (It's French look it up!) "Wow look Zane cursed in French but English Zane." Vlyad said. "I forgot about that with some curse words at the beginning and end. The F and Sh word." I said as Travis kissed my cheek. "Wow! Now you better hope Kawaii~chan isn't around you two." Vlyad said. "Their coming here tomorrow right? So tell Garroth so they can prepare." I said. "Right now. Me and the perv need to talk." I said smirking. "Hey! I can't say anything so me and the emo need to talk,but what about.~" He said. "Fine bye you two love birds. The perv and emo never would of thought of that relationship" Vlyad said and walked away.
Me and Travis walked home. I guess it's kinda his home too. I opened the door and sat on the couch,Travis sitting down next to me. "What' wrong Zane." Travis said looking at me. I was looking up his hand still in-tangled with mine. "My father is very well his not for same gender dating. I don't know what he will do. He may act cool infront of others but with me and Garroth and Vlyad his different. His more of a father." I said, "Well then I will be by you inlease you till me not to." He said. "I love you." I said looking at him. "I love you too Zane" He said and kissed me. I kissed him back. Blah blah blah because author~chan said not to get into detail of that night (They had sex and I'm sorry I can't write about sex sometimes my family reads this!)
~~The next morning~
  I guess I always kinda knew that I needed something to somebody to help me. I needed somebody I can't hurt I guess. I opened my eyes and turned face Travis. I truly love him. Love him more than I can remember ever loving him. I trust him.  He never knew me when I was little but knows more than Garroth does more than Aph knows. I guess I always knew I needed that.
  "Whatcha thinkin'" Travis said making me jump a little. "About you." I said blushing a little. "Oh yeah, what about me." He said. "How much I love you little perv~" I said. He blushed a little shade of pink. "I love you too emo-boy" he said.
~Later that morning after getting dressed!~
  My phone started ringing and like always I didn't look to see who was calling just answered.
Dad: Hey Zane! Just wanted to give you a heads up that me and your mom are coming to visit. I mean your mom called a few weeks ago. Let's see a month ago sorry but just wanted to remind you.
Zane: Today as in come here see my place and meet me and Garroth and Vlyads friends.
Dad: Zane! You know what I'm saying. Your not dumb. But the main reason we are coming is for a business meeting. So we are not just going out of our way to see you guys.
Zane: O-o-okay dad bye.
Dad: Bye!
  I hung up and walked down stairs and sat on couch. I put my face into my hands. What will mom and dad think about me being gay. What will they say about me dating Aphmau's friend. My dad is very religious so what if he doesn't accept me. I mean with my demon I already have one foot in the grave. " Zane you okay." Travis said sitting next to me. "N-no" I said. He put his arms around me and I it my head on his shoulder. "My mom and dad are coming to visit. Now our mom wouldn't care about me and Garroth being gay, but my dad. Oh boy my dad!" I said. "Zane. I am here I am not going anywhere. So stop worrying. No matter what I will always be here." He said. I looked into his beautiful green eyes as the sun made then sparkle. I love him and I loved those eyes. "Okay." I said smiling taking his hand and holding it in mine.

Words- 1206. Okay I hope you liked this chapter. I know it took a while to get out but I have been busy. With school.  I will try to write a bit more but can't promise anything. BTW THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND VOTES I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT AHHH!!! THANKS SO MUCH. Please read my other books. Oh support Zane_Romave_MS he always votes on my chapters and is a really good friend. Bye pplz. <3