Chapter 163 - Donation

Lins POV

I watched as Abi and Seb got into Ryans car. They really shouldn't be doing this, but, he was wearing a tracker, Abi was too, I said just once around the garage. Before I knew it, he drove off, in circles, he went around two or three times, getting faster every time I saw him. I kept yelling at him to stop the car, but he didn't. The car flew off the top of the parking garage, my children in it.

Both Vanessa and I ran towards the edge of the garage, only to watch the red car crash onto the streets below, killing our son and daughter.

Vanessa was the first to cry. She leaned into my shoulder, her head in the crook of my neck, sobbing. I wrapped my arms tightly around her, and the two of us went down to the ground floor.

We carefully walked out, to see police putting tape up, my eyes widened as I heard a baby crying. It sounded like Sebastian, I ran forward and ducked under the police tape.

"I'm their father!" I yelled at the police man who tried to stop me, "the teenage girl and and the baby, they're my kids."

The car was on its side, I could see Abigail, and my heart shattered, she was dead. She was curled in a ball, her legs pulled up onto the seat, and her head on her knees, sometime during the crash, glass from the windshield stabbed into her head, blood was coming out of the wound onto her messy hair, that looked just like V's.

"I'm sorry sir." The police officer said to me, as I was staring distraught at my little girl, then I saw blond hair, and heard Sebastian crying. One of the cops started to uncurl my daughters dead body, to reveal Sebastian, alive, in her arms. "Your son survived." He said, handing me my crying child.

"Sissy!" He cried, reaching his chubby little baby arms out back to the car.

"She saved his life." A cop said, "the way she curled around him, she must've done that during the fall, but, she sacrificed herself for him." I looked back at her body, and started crying again. She had an obviously broken leg, her head was gushing blood, and her torso awkwardly hung from her seatbelt, showing how limp she was.

I woke up crying, I was sweating underneath my blankets, on my back. I heard a little groan and I looked over to see Abigail next to me in bed. I forgot she fell asleep with us. She was curled up, blankets pulled up to her chin, hugging a pillow tightly. She looked so small, so innocent, the way she smiled peacefully in her sleep. I saw the little braid I made in her hair, hanging in her face, I carefully moved it away, trying not to wake her.

I eventually fell back asleep, I hadn't had a nightmare in years. I fell asleep with my arm around my daughters little body, reminding myself that she was fine, she was alive, she was here.

•••

Abi's POV

I woke up to hear some rummaging in my room. I sat up to realize I wasn't in my room. I was in my parents bed, and Lin was picking up garbage from last nights dinner.

"Morning sleepyhead." He flashed me a little smile, picking up the pizza box. "I can't believe you slept through me and your mom waking up."

"What time is it?" I asked, yawning.

"Niñita, it's noon." Lin said laughing. I quickly grabbed my phone from Lins bedside table, to check the time, sure enough it was 12:06.