16

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes!! I have never received so many birthday wishes before, it's beautiful 😪 THANK YOU AGAIN!! For reaching 14K!!!

QOTC
Who went to 5SOS concert in Irvine?
AOTC
Not me

//

I woke up the next day smiling. Something is wrong with me. Who wakes up smiling??

People who is going to a concert, and can't wait to see their idols.

What about me?

Well, what about me?

I have no idea anymore. Thinking that it's going to be a good day— wait. What day is it? Is it Friday? Or.. Omg. WHAT DAY IS IT?!

I take a look at the calendar in my phone. Oh, it's Wednesday.

Wait— is it really only the third day of school?? It seems like a lot had happen in just three days. (Guys I really don't know what day it is. 😂😂)

Jumping iff the bed I took a quick shower, and changed into my outfit.

Mom had gone to work a little earlier than usual, and last night she came home also late

As I open the door to leave for school, Xavier was standing in front of my door about to knock. He looks at me, and lowered his arm.

"Hey," he greets.

"Hi," I smiled, coming out of the door and closing it.

"I'll be dropping you off and picking you up from school, from now on." He says.

"Why—"

"Don't bother," he cuts me off.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Let's go," he mention for me to follow.

//

School is school. It's boring. Pointless. Not really. But still. It's stupid. Why is school a must?

Thank god it's lunch.

Since I'm a senior, I can go out to lunch. Like out of the campus lunch. Turns out only Junior and senior are allowed to go out and have lunch.

Now. All I need is to avoid Xavier.

How do I leave when Xavier is already outside my class?

Okay. Pretend he's not there.

Once everybody was rushing out, I lowered my head and tried my best to blend in.

"Where do you think your going?" My arm was grabbed by no other than Xavier Norman.

"It's lunch, and I would like to eat, thank you very much." I snatched my arm from him.

"Oh, okay. Let's go," he grabbed my wrist and walked away from the exit.

"No, I'm going. You're not," I said turning around.

"Oh, you want to eat outside of school. Alright, alright." He slung his arms over my shoulder, and led me outside.

This is a unsuccessful mission.

I huffed as I saw his brothers already outside.

"Did you tell your brothers that we're not eating in the cafeteria today?"

"Yeah," I groaned.

"Why? Did you want it just the two of us?" He smirked down at me.

I push him on the shoulder as he chuckled.

"If you wanted it to be just the two of us, you can just say so," he had this Cheshire Cat smile.

"I wanted to be alone," I muttered.

I was hoping Xavier wouldn't have heard that, but he did.

"I wouldn't let you go out in your own when I know Damon is out there. And he knows you." He said seriously, making me face him while he held my shoulders.

"Now, let's get you food before you turn into hulk." He led me towards his motorcycle, and we drove off with his brothers trailing behind us.