Chapter Six

|Icy|

"Get the fuck off me nigga,"Mónéy growled as she pushed me away from her. I just stared at her and attempted to finish what I started but she pushed me again and got into the car. I put my head in my hands once I realized what I'd just done. Damn a nigga wasn't trying to kiss her ass, I mean I was but that wasn't me it was the weed. I looked up to see Mónéy mugging me. She let the widow down before speaking.

"I'm ready to go home now." I frowned my face up and walked over to the driver's side. When I got in she crossed her arms over her chest and turned her head away from me. I sighed and cranked the car up. The drive to her house was quite fast as fuck since there was so much unnecessary tension.

She put her hand on the car door and I thought she was about to get out but instead she looked at me. I mugged her and she smiled as her lips crashed into mine. We shared the same kiss from earlier as I moved closer to her pulling her into my embraced. I could feel my dick rise in my basketball shorts and the only thing that was keeping me from fucking the shit out of her was this stupid ass armrest.

Mónéy pulled away from me and looked at me seductively. She just didn't know how hard she was making my mans downstairs. I watched as she pulled the jacket I'd given her off and climbed into the backseat. She removed her shirt and looked over her shoulder.

"You coming or what." My dick was jumping and I was ready to fuck her ass up but my mind was telling me stop before it gets out of hand. Of course I'm a nigga so I listened to the thing that didn't get me far but let me get what I wanted. I climbed in the backseat and she moved over making room from me.

Before we went any farther I had to ask Mónéy something real important. I ain't no bad nigga, but shidd I ain't a good dude neither. I knew DJ would never let no body fuck with his baby sister and I ain't hear or see no nigga with her so I had to ask.

"Aye Mónéy before we do this you uh... you know have you ever.......yea." I asked rubbing her thigh. She looked at me confused and shrugged her shoulders.

"Have I what? You mean have I fucked before." I grimaced and pinched her thighs. She punched me in my chest and pushed my hand away.

"Don't use that language ma. I know ya vocabulary bigger than that but yea have you ever made love before Mónéy." She smirked and shook her head no. I quickly removed my hand from her thigh and was about hop back in the front seat but she grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" I smacked my lips and pulled away from her. I know I was probably being a asshole but shidd I ain't trynna break her virginity and shit in my car, having her crazy ass following behind me like a lil puppy. She sat in the backseat and pouted like a two year old. For someone who never had dick she sure is acting like she miss it.

"Mónéy it's getting late maybe you should go head inside shawty," I spoke breaking the awkward silence. She looked at me and rolled her eyes before leaning up on the armrest and staring into my face. She was being real difficult.

"Did I do something wrong back there?"

"Nahh Mónéy you good, I just don't want Gwen on ya ass tonight." She sighed and pulled her shirt over her head before kissing my cheek and getting out the car. I watched her run up to the front door. My gut was telling me not to leave her there, but my difficult ass didn't want her virgin ass no where near me. If she'd stay then I knew we was going be fucking all night long and I had too much respect for DJ to just hit and quit his baby sis.

Once I saw her disappear inside the house, I pulled off and headed back home. I sat behind the wheel impatiently as I watched all the slow ass cars hit their brakes in front of me. To say that it was two in the afternoon and raining, traffic was heavy. I blew out a loud and annoyed sigh as I looked down at my semi hard dick. My shit was still standing at attention and saluting me as I drove. I chuckled to myself at how close I came to almost fucking Mónéy's irritating ass.