Chapter 19.

.

A/N:
.

Surprise character if you read my book Paparazzi :)

- BritishBums xox

__________________________

.

- Blue -

Once I got home from the beach, I was exhausted.

And if course, pissed because Harry wae beung a huge jerk off.

It's the usual, I shouldn't be so surprised.

"Hey... If you ever need any company.."

"Not now, Harry." I sighed.

"Oh come on.. In for a little pleasure?"

I shook my head lightly, falling onto my bed.

"What's up? You never really turned down an offer before.." He spoke, the bed dipping slightly as he sat at the end of it.

"Dylan."

"Oh, the dick that broke your heart, right?"

"I didn't even get to give him a chance to explain at all." I mumbled. "And now I'm here at the same place with you.. Again. It's all happening again."

"I never hurt you."

"Yeah..Think again." I rose an eyebrow at him.

He pondered. "What did I do?"

Exactly. He is still so oblivious to the things that he did.

"You.. You embarassed me in front of the entire 12th grade class at graduation. That speech meant so much to me.. And all it was, was trash to you." My heart hurting at the terrifying memory.

"That was high school, y--"

"And it was exactly two years ago too."

"I'm sorry.."

"Yeah sorry isn't going to cut it. But, thanks for trying." I spoke sarcastically.

He shrugged.

"Okay, I need time alone if that's okay.'' I motioned him out.

"What's wrong though?.."

"Why do you care?"

"Why do you always assume things, Blue? I'm trying to make this work, for the public. For others. If you think I fucking care at all about you, I don't. And if you think you know anything about me, you fucking don't. So just shut the hell up okay." He spat, pissed.

My face stayed emotionless. "Okay.'' I mumbled, shrugging. "If your fucking management needs something else.. Tell them fuck you." I shoved him, so he could just get out of my face.

I flipped him off before slamming the door closed in his face.

Groaning, I fell onto my bed. "What the hell have I gotten myself into." I whispered to myself.

As if in cue, my phone started buzzing from beside me as I slightly lifted my head up.

Carelessly answering it, I pressed it to my ear.

'What?" I spoke in annoyance, knowing it was Hannah.

"Hi, is this Blue Anderson?' An unfamiliar voice asked on the other line.

"Yeh she's speaking." I furrowed my eyebrows, rolling over.

"Hi, Blue. This is Noelle. And I work for the paparazzi."