33. Alpha Conrad

Joe Manganiello as Alpha Conrad. Yummm.. remember these alphas had their kids when they were around 18 and 19 so now their age is about 38 somewhere around there. The alphas arent old and decrepit. They r sexxxxyyyyy !

Shout out to RosieToovey for being an awesome and active reader!!

I love comments. I'll collect the names of all my avid commenters for my next chapter  :D

😲Nic😲

The feeling inside my brain felt as if it were going to explode. The information I had just recieved...

"Are you sure Zaryn?" I growled out, my wolf wanting to break free and snap the necks of the guilty ones in his powerful jaws.

Zaryn nodded, rage pulsating through  his pores for me to smell, like hot lava it spouted from him.. easily to detect.

He shoved a brown leather binded journal into my chest as i clutched it, moving it away from me as i scanned his form with confusion.

"Read the last entry." He gritted out, teeth clenched tight as he began to pace the room.. wanting to set the beast free as much as I did.

I glanced down at the last page written on and read the entry which was scrawled out hastily. My anger flared even further as i read on.

"Deacon has been working with... Grace? And Anita? And he... he almost raped my fùcking sister!?!?! Im going to fucking kill him!!" I flung the book to the floor, feeling betrayel and rage course through me.

Zaryn may be an idiot because of the mating hormones seeping through his system right now which makes you oblivious to anything aside from your own mates feelings.. but I was still unmated. We could work together on this to bring Anita down because clearly she had everything to do with this along with poisoning Eden when it was meant for my sister.. but Deacon chose to help Grace even before Anita came here. He has to answer to that. I dont buy him just being in love with her... clearly he was out of his mind with jealousy when it came to Nova and Zaryn.. but he still acted on his own accord to help Grace..

And Grace...

My own mate.. going behind my back to try and ruin my sister. I know she doesn't feel like she has a choice ... but she's more apart of this than I ever thought. She was the reason that all this was happening to my sister.. i was blinded by the bond i have with her.. and i know theres more to her than this...

But i can't forgive this.

I cant forgive her for what she has involved herself in when it comes to my family.

I'm going to have to teach Grace a hard lesson about messing with mate bonds...

"Thats it. Come on. We're taking this to your dad... and if he wont help us.. then we are handling this ourselves. If we wind up in the dog house then at least we will have each other. Lets go." I swiped the book from the ground, tucking it under my shirt as I stormed out of my bedroom with Zaryn right behind me.. both of us .. Alpha and Beta young bloods.. exerting dominance and agression in our stance as we ran down the stairs and out the front door of my house.

It was already lunch time and other wolves were running around, gathering everyone to head to lunch.. the females stopped to watch us with wide eyes as we walked side by side down the dirt road toward the pack house.

Pups whined.. females hunched their shoulders into themselves while some postured their intent towards us.. and the males.. well they didn't want what we had to offer.. the males all looked away from us as we made eye contact, angling their necks slightly in submission to our wolves who were looking out of our eyes now.