02

Chapter 02 (edited)

Louis gets out of the car, putting on his glasses. He grabs his bag and walks to school, smiling as he sees his two best friends, Liam and Niall. He gives them both small waves, smiling softly.

He looks down at his phone, realizing that he got a text from his mother, stating 'your father and I will be gone when you get home. The butler will be there.' Louis was now used to this. Going home alone, eating whatever the cook had prepared, doing his homework, and sleeping. That was practically his daily routine, and he never fails to wish that he had some adventure in his life.

Louis was perhaps too occupied in his phone as he bumped into a hard surface, about to fall. He was ready for the impact of the floor when he felt someone grip his shirt. Louis' breath hitched as he noticed that it was Harry, clutching Louis' shirt tightly.

"Sorry, didn't see you there," Harry mutters, stepping back. Louis doesn't respond, knowing that Harry Styles, although he was fairly attractive, was a guy he should not associate himself with.

Louis just walks away, heading towards Liam, however, somebody grabs his arm, softly tugging him back. He is pulled very, very close to Harry's face, he could now see the depth of Harry's green eyes, flecks of gold and blue, and the small freckle on his chin.

Louis' eyes were wide, pulse racing but he just ignored his heart, scowling at Harry as he pulls his hand away.

Harry smiles "I helped you up, do I get a thanks?"

Louis shakes his head "nope," he mutters before walking away. This time Harry let him go, rolling his eyes fondly at the smaller lad before going to join Zayn and Josh.

Louis walked to Niall, "what was that about?" He asks and Louis shrugged,

"Styles being his usual self," he jokes, causing Niall to snicker. Niall was just like Louis, personality-wise at least, they both immediately became best friends the first time they spoke.

Liam was very different though, he was one of the most popular guys in school, he was captain of the football team, single, and really attractive. He was pretty much a jock and didn't really have a reason to be friends with Louis, but Liam and Niall were brothers and Louis and Niall were best friends so Liam and Louis automatically became friends, if that made any sense. Liam wasn't like one of this those guys in tv shows who sees himself as the ruler of the school, he truly tried to be friends with everyone.

At Lunch, Louis and Niall sat together, while Liam sat with the football team, but never betrayed nor forgot about his other two friends.

Louis was waiting in the lunch line, when he felt a pinch against his bum, he gasped, turning around, seeing the face of Nick Grimshaw. Louis then pretty much begged the boy in front of him to switch places, thankfully moving away from the pervert. Nick Grimshaw was one of the only openly bisexual guys in the school, however, no one dated him due to his repulsive reputation.

He went to go sit down with Niall, talking about their favorite show, criminal minds. Louis wasn't up to date though, never being able to watch the show due to his father's strict rules.

Suddenly both boys' heads turn due to a sudden commotion, seeing Harry punching Nick, Nick shouting aggressively.

"Just because the twink is mine, doesn't mean you have to hit me," Nick says smirking.

"Shut up, he's not yours, you prick!" Harry says, punching Nick once more. Thankfully a teacher pulled them apart, none of the boys seriously injured. Louis rolls his eyes, turning back to Niall, Harry and Nick were always at each other's throats, fighting about something or the other.

Louis shoves a spoonful of mashed potatoes in his mouth, instantly spitting it out.

"What the.." He trails off, eyes widening.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." He says, rushing out of the cafeteria, pushing a stall door open and getting on his knees, his head hovering over the toilet.

The contents of lunch came out of his mouth and suddenly someone was rubbing his back, calming him down. Louis didn't know why but whenever he puked, he ended up crying too, the sensation always being too overwhelming. The tears trailed down his cheeks as he quickly wipes them away, feeling even sicker. He is handed a mint and instantly takes it, going to wash his face.

He sees Harry in the mirror, gasping, turning around.

"What is wrong with you!" He asks Harry, a look of surprise present on his face.

"What? I was just trying to help. I'm not all bad you know." He says and Louis turns back to the sink, taking a deep breath.

He goes to walk out but once more Harry pulls him back.

"Wha--" he is interrupted when he feels soft, gentle fingers wiping under his eyes.

"Wouldn't want people to know that you were crying," Harry mutters and Louis smiles softly, before walking out of the room.

Cheeks maybe a bit too pink.

A/N: cute? I think so. Hope you enjoyed, if so, please leave a vote and comment!