twenty six

I was awoken by stirring next to me where I was sleeping. Oh wait, I'm in Harry's room. Course I am. My eyes opened to see him cutely luring next to me and his arms around my stomach.

"Morning babygirl" he laughed into the pillow which startled me slightly. 

"Morning" I yawned before moving to go get up.

"Why are you going already?" Harry pouted.

"I need to talk to Meena and Justine like really bad" I smiled.

"Okay... We can carry this in later then" he winked and I rolled my eyes.

Tugging on the bottom of his sweater, I shut the door behind me as I left and walked down the corridor to see Simon's door open as he and Justine were laying on his bed asleep. 

Well, that solves that part of my mission.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Meena sat alone at the kitchen table, drinking coffee.

"Look who it is" I smirked, crossing my arms. She looked up, glasses falling down her nose slightly, and went red.

"Oh hi" she smiled as she acted like she hadn't fucked my brother less than 12 hours ago.

"So what happened last night then?" I asked her sitting opposite her at the table.

"How do you..." Meena began, worriedly.

"I walked in after I heard you moaning half way down the hallway" I grinned.

"I knew the door opened... Oh my god Beth, I'm so sorry" she trembled.

"You banged my brother, Meena!" I whisper-shouted. 

"Shut up! We were drunk, okay?" She whispered.

"Meena!" I shouted.

"Keep your voice down! Ethan's still asleep!"

"I knew this would happen..."

"Now, can we please move on?" She asked.

"Yeah yeah..."

*lil time skip*

"Guys, can we film a video?" I asked as Jen, Justine and Meens lay on my bed on their phones.

"Like what?" Meena said, looking up.

"In Bed With Beth?" I grinned.

"YES!" Justine shouted.

"Is that what your head was screaming as you kissed Simon last night?" Jen smirked.

"Shut up, go back to Joshy" Justine said as she hit her arm playfully.

"At least you guys didn't fuck my brother..." I grinned.

"PUT A SOCK IN IT BETH!"

We all burst out laughing and I went onto Twitter to ask for some questions.

mynameisbef: ME AND THE BESTIES ARE FILMING! Send us some question in ASAP with the hashtag #BefsBef-ties 💜🌟💜

Questions flooded in as I set up the camera and got us all in focus. We looked in the mirror to check we looked alright after that. I was wearing a khaki crop top and some white jeans.(pic above)

"Let's do this!" Meena squealed as we sat down on the bed."

I leaned forward and pressed the record button, beginning to talk.

"Hi lads and lasses and welcome to another edition of In Bed With Beth! Today I'm joined by my bestest friends ever..." I shouted into the camera.