XXVI

Dextons pov -

I woke up early today but to my suprise Cassidy was already ready to visit the church.

The family planned on visiting the church where me and Cassidy got married because Cara and Xander are also going to get married there.

Cassidy wore a beautiful white knee length lace dress which made her curves look perfect.

Cassy was always a beauty.

"Good morning " I mummbled and Cassidy wished back "you up early?" I questioned "umm..yes I woke a hour early."she answered.

I headed to washroom to take a shower.
Just when I shut the washroom door I heard the main door of our room open.

From the sound it was able to make out it was Anna and Sofia.

After fifteen minutes of shower I dressed up in my black Armani suit and headed out.

Sofia smiled which i returned and then I saw Anna sitting in Cassidy's lap.

I wonder if Cassy and Anna are more close to each other than Sofia and Anna because when ever Anna is with Cassidy there is a big smile on her face and her eyes shine with happiness.

When Anna noticed me she came running to me "Dadda, morning" I smiled and picked Anna up as she wrapped her small arms around my neck.

I sat down next to Cassidy while Sofia questioned "where are we going today?" Anna looks up at me to as if waiting for a answer " the church were Cassy and I got marr- St Marys church."

After almost half an hour of fooling around with Anna and listening to her stories it was finally time for breakfast.

All of us headed down even Cara and Xander were there but mom and dad were late.

My parents were still like high school couples, they never get enough of each other.

After almost fifteen minutes mom and dad came down for breakfast.

Dad had a secretive smile on his face as mom was blushing.

God knows what took them such a long time.

Finally after breakfast all of us headed to the church on the way various thoughts went through my mind.

I remember our wedding very well at that time both ma and Cassy were not really into the idea of getting married but our patents wishes were our command.

We were not forced to be married or anything but both our parents were family friends when the topic of marriage cam out both of us agreed.

After almost one year of marriage I was madly, passionately, crazily in love with Cassidy.

Maybe we did not share the same feelings.

We all reached the church after half an hour of drive.

Anna sat in the other car so the moment her car came she came running in my direction and hugged my leg due to her small height.

Cassidy smiled at the view and si did Sofia.

"Princess you have worn the shoes the wrong way" Cassidy said bending down to Anna's level but Anna pulled back.

"What's wrong princess" Cassy questioned "I am a big girl I can do it" Anna exclaimed as she sat down on the marble floor and changed her shoe putting them in the right leg "see I did it" Anna happily jumped yp and Cassidy giggled at the sight.

Next mom's car arrived and the moment she stepped out of the car the squeled " beautiful as ever"

We went inside the church when everyone was there I saw Cassidy's eyes water.

It confused me to know end. Why is she crying?

The moment Cassy saw me looking at her she turned around and wiped her tears.

I know Cassidy well enough know, she dosent like to show anyone her weekness and acts strong nut the moment you try to comfort her or embrace her she would break down.

But I have lost that right.

Craig and Xander seemed quite happy with the church and I was proud to say that Xander wanted to take up all the expenses of the wedding.

Xander was a great architecture he did not need money but I have noticed that when people know who I am that They to take off as much money as the could. That is one of the reasons that by now I now people whiting the first meeting.

I am able to judge there character pretty well.

By evening all of us retuned back home Anna was so tired that she fell asleep in the car.

After all of us were settled back in our rooms I worked for a out two hours on my laptop while Cassidy was watching television.

She flipped through channels when she finally stopped on a news channel.

'BILLIONAIRE DEXTON ANDERSON HAS BEEN SIGHTED WITH HIS EX-WIFE CASSIDY VALENTINE IN HIS BEACH HOUSE. ARE THE COUPLE BACK TOGETHER? WELL ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE SEEMS LIKE THE HOTTIE IS TAKEN BACK AGAIN.
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.'

Cassidy's pov -

Why is the media every where? Thank god that have not seen Anna yet.

But know everyone in he office would be aware about my relationshipstatus with Dexton which existed in the past.

Uhhhhhh.

Why does this happened with me?

I flipped through the channels again and settled on the movie 'The Notebook' this was the first film me and Dexton watched together.

And no Dexton does not like romance but both of us had a bet and I won so we saw this movie on the 3rd day of our honeymoon.

We both had our honeymoon 9 months after out marriage because of Dexton's work.

But by then me and Dexton were madly in love with each other.

After some time Dexton sighed and went to freshn up and I went to freshn up after him.

We both settled on the two ends of the bed but I was worried about Dexton, he was sleeping directly under the A.C and he got cold very fast.

" Dexton sleep on this side of the bed please." I mummbled slowly "Why?" Dexton questioned.

God why does he have to question me isn't it obvious?

"Because you catch cold very fast " I answered "so do you." Dexton answered.

That part was true but....

" It's okay I will sleep there you come this side" I said as Dexton raised an eye brow his side of lamp was still on.

"No you catch cold worst than I do!" Dexton said "but it's okay......"

Dexton shifted to my side of the bed we were both inches apart from each other.

"Problem sloved" he said and I nodded it was true problem solved.

I was sleeping peacefully when a light flickered in the room I opened one eye and saw Dexton still working on this laptop I then turned to see the time 2:00 am.

"Sleep, Dexy bear" I said without realisation. Dexton stared at me for a moment and headed to the washroom.

I saw he left his laptop open. He never forgets to shut it off I rolled on the bed and reached out for Dexton's laptop.

The wallpaper was of a couple, us to be exact, our honeymoon photo in which both of us are kissing.....

--------------------

Here is the new update guys.Hope you like it. And enjoy.

Love you ,

VOTE......COMMENT.......FOLLOW