Haxorus x Reader

"Oh, Haxorous, stop that." You sighed. It was so difficult to take Haxorus anywhere because it'd growl at anyone who got close to you. 

"Hax..." It grumbled, eyeing something behind you. You thought it was just not listening, so you just quit and returned it to it's pokeball. You walked to the next shop and looked through a pile of TMs, admired evolution stones, and bought necessary supplies. As you walked out of the store and down the busy streets, you got an odd feeling; like you were being watched. Now most people would shrug this off, thinking logically it was nothing. but you weren't the kind of person to ignore this kind of thing. You went over to a bench, sat down, and waited. You pretended to look through your bag and other normal stuff when you saw someone approach you out on the corner of your eye.

"Hey," The man mumbled. "hand over the Haxorus."

"What?" You responded. Normally you'd have more backbone, but you were just so caught off guard, despite your fake interest to lure him.

"Don't play dumb, I saw it walking around with you. Come on kid, don't make me make a scene. Hand it over."

"Over my dead body." You snarled, standing up.

"Fine kid." He whipped off his coat to reveal a Team Plasma uniform. You didn't expect less, to be honest. He sent out a Klang. Ironically, you sent out Haxorus, who had no trouble with the scrap piece of metal. "Dammit.." He groaned. "Fine, you win this time." He mumbled, sulking away.

"Hax, Haxorus..." Said Pokemon nuzzled against you, making you chuckle. 

"Okay, okay.." You laughed, rubbing it's head. "You were right."