25.0 It's Madeline, right

"She's going after Guardians, Allison

"She's going after Guardians, Allison." Allison's dad told her as them, Stiles, and Madison walked into the Argent residence. "As you know, that's a role I haven't lived up to lately."

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles's father." Allison said to him, following him into his office. Madison and Stiles walked in behind her. "That's not exactly a coincidence."

"And, you should also consider the fact that someone," Madison stated, sitting down, "probably one Jennifer Blake, wrote your last name in big block letters on the elevator doors. Think about that."

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. "That kinda felt like some sort of warning to me."

"I think it might be Morrell." Allison told everyone. "She knows a lot more than she lets on, and I think she might actually be trying to help us."

"Well, she should be getting on that faster, since the lunar eclipse is less than two fricken nights away." Stiles said to her.

"Stiles, don't give up hope." Argent assured him.

"They could already be dead." Stiles sighed, sitting down next to Madison. Madison placed her hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"I don't think so." Argent shook his head. "It's something about the way she's doing it. It's as if she's still putting the pieces in place."

"And you're probably going to be one of them." Madison stated. Allison glared at her, and she sighed. "Sorry."

"Then let's see who makes the next move." Argent stated. He grabbed his map. "Everything she has done has been on the Taluric currents, so Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on those currents, right?" Stiles was staring down at the ground. Argent looked over at him. "Stiles, if we're going to find them, we need your help."

"You seriously want to go after her?" Stiles questioned him. "I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh?"

"Yeah." Madison sighed. "No offense, but there's really no difference between you and them."

Argent picked up his gun and loaded it. "Well, I'm carrying a forty-five." He stated. "Maybe she can handle a shot to the leg, and a few slashes to the face, but, personally, I'd like to see if she can handle half of her skull being blown off."

"That's vivid." Madison gulped. "I didn't need to imagine that, but that's for the image."

Argent sighed before leaning against the desk. "We've got one priority right now. That is to find Melissa and your dad, Stiles. We've got a map with all the Taluric currents, but what we don't have is time. That is why I need all three of you." Stiles sighed before looking up at him.