Chapter 49

"Shezan get ready fast, dad's going to be here anytime" I called out to him.

"One shwecond mommy" he replied.

"Fine"

"Yo, I'm rweady buff I wonsh shweep now" he said.

"Why??" I asked.

"Becaush I wanna shweep with daddy" he said.

"Okay, you sleep now and when daddy will come, I'll put you in his room. Okay?" I asked.

"Nooooo" he yelled.

"Shezan don't make me angry!!" I warned him.

"No no no no" he yelled and started running.

"Shezan come here" I shouted but he had already ran out of his room. Kids and their fast steps!!

"Shezan don't run, you'll hurt yourself" I again shouted as if he'll listen to me.

"Shezaaann one more step and you wont eat your candy and no cartoons and no movie day!!" I said and he stopped right then and there.

"Thish ish not fair mommy" he pouted.

"Everything's fair in love and war" I smiled.

"But here it is only love and no war"somebody said. And I quickly look up to see who is that somebody and instantly groaned!! What is Arhaan doing here?? Why can't he leave me alone? He's happy in his married life with Laiba so why the hell he always disturbs me?? Wait!! How did he enter first??

"Uncle" Shezan yelled and hugged his leg.

"Hey, how you doing?" He asked picking him up.

"I'm fine, but mommy ishn't allowfing me to shweep with daddy" he said

"Shezan, I never said that!! You, you come to me right now, or I'm going this instance" I again warned him.

"Okay" he said and climbed down from his arm and wrapped his hand around my leg.

"Nafisa Aunty will put you to sleep and when daddy will come, I'll put you in his room. Okay?" I said picking him up.

"Okaayy, but I'll shweep in the mwiddle" he said.

"We'll see about that" I told him and he ran away.

"What does he meant by sleeping in the middle??" Arhaan asked

"Why are you even here?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Don't try to change the topic. What did he meant" he hissed as he took a step closer.

"Think whatever you like" I said and walked towards the kitchen. God!! Why is he here?? I started putting things in the place when he suddenly caught me by my hand and forcefully turned me to come face to face with him.

"What are you doing? Let go!!" I shouted.

"Tell me whose child he is? Who is Ashar to you? Are you sleeping with him?" He hissed. And my temper got out of control.

"Well, if you can sleep then why can't I?" I mocked.

"Mahiraaaa" he yelled.

"What Arhaan? Did I hit the nerve? Isn't this what you're doing from the last five years? Or should I say before you were even married to me?" I hissed and removed his hand.

"Mahira don't test my patience. Tell me whose child is he?" He asked running his hands through his hair. A sign when he is frustrated but trying to calm down.

"That child has a name. He's Shezan. And he's my son. I'm his mother, get this in your thick head!!" I screamed.

"No he can't be your son. You two don't look alike at all. And the most important thing you're still married to me. You can't see another man..this is haram" he said.