~7~ Part 2

Terrence
Taraji opened the door and literally my mouth touched the ground. Her ass is definitely trying to kill me. Just wait until we get back from dinner. "Damn," Was all I could say.

A smirk spread across her face. "You like?"

I grabbed her hand then spinned her around to get a good view from all angles. The dress she had on clung tightly to her body. Suddenly my pants felt like they didn't fit properly. "I love it baby."

After she close and locked her front door, we headed to my black Mercedes-Benz. "I could've sworn I told you not to call me that."

I helped her into the car then got on my side and pulled out of her driveway. I shrugged. "Okay...baby momma."

"Ha! You crazy if you think that's about to happen."

The entire drive to the restaurant, we were talking and getting to know each other better. She the same age as me (45), her middle name is Penda. I kind of laughed which earning me a slap on the back of my head. We like some of the same things like yoga, cars, money, power, you know the basic stuff. Minutes later I parked the car in front of the restaurant, Starlight. When we went inside she gasped loudly.

"Terrence this place is amazing!" She gawked

"Terrence this place is amazing!" She gawked. I love how her eyes light up when she's excited. It made her look cute and adorable.

"I knew you would like it."

"Mr. Howard it is a pleasure to see you again," A woman walked up to us. "Please follow me to your table."
~ ~ ~ ~
Taraji
This place is so beautiful! I've been to a lot of fancy restaurants, but they are nothing compared to this one. We sat down at a secluded table in the back. Rose petals were laid out on the floor around us and on the table.

 Rose petals were laid out on the floor around us and on the table

<they were inside though so keep that in mind>

The woman took out a notepad. "What can I get you guys today?"

I looked at all the delicious varieties on the menu. Everything looked so good that I couldn't choose. "I'll have the spaghetti bolognese," Terrence said.

"I guess I'll have the shrimp alfredo," I finally decided.

"Okay and your drinks?"

"We'll just have some red wine. Is that okay with you?" He asked. I nodded, giving him a small smile. The lady left leaving just me and Terrence in a comfortable silence. For some reason my heart was beating fast.

Why am I getting so nervous around him? I thought to myself. It's not that I like him or anything.

Yeah keep telling yourself that Taraji. I rolled my eyes in my head at my conscience. Terrence finally started a conversation.

"You really like to tease me," He said referring to my dress.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Mr. Howard. If anything you're the one teasing me. Just look at how handsome you are."

"Oh I know I am."

"Cocky much?"

"Yep."

A few minutes of us talking, another waiter came over with our food.

<Terrence's food>

<My food> ~ ~ ~ ~"Is the deed done?" I asked my assistant

<My food>
~ ~ ~ ~
"Is the deed done?" I asked my assistant. She nodded then handed me the small bottle full of the powdery substance.

"I told her that she's going down one way or the other."

Tomorrow morning she won't know what hit her. She'll experience some nausea, vomiting, headaches, basically the side effects of pregnancies. But there will be a little kick.

Watch your back Taraji.....

~ ~ ~ ~
Next part will be up soon!