Waking up to someone

“Ugh!” I groaned as I woke up with the worst hangover of my life. It’s not like I’ve had many to compare it with, well none actually, but, well, whatever. I lay back on the pillow, clutching my head when I suddenly felt cold. On paying closer attention, I felt a very masculine arm draped across my waist. I immediately sat up. As I did, the sheets pooled down at my waist, completely exposing my chest. I clutched my head, which had started to pain from the abrupt motion and clutched the sheets and held them protectively against my chest. Still hungover, I looked around only to see a man, naked no less, lying next to me. Well that explains the nudity, I thought calmly but as the reality of the situation started catching up to me I started freaking out.

Crap! I slept with a man!

I SLEPT with a MAN!

I, Cassandra Hanson, slept with a man!

Dear god, how did this happen?! I was just freaking out when the man next to me stirred. Alarm bells started ringing in my head as I cautiously stole a glance at him, but what I saw took my breath away. He was one of the most handsome, good looking man I’ve ever seen. I mean he was so beautiful that it hurt. I strangely got calmed down and some of the events of last night started returning to me.

Naina dragging me into a casino, her getting lost and then coming back with a guy. What was his name……Santi…… Yes! Santiago! Yes, his name was Santiago. Alright, what happened next? Uh, yes! His brother came looking for us.

Salvatore.

Salvatore was his name. But after that everything went blank. I mean the last this I remember was Salvatore offering me some drinks.

Shoot, how did I get here?

I removed his arm from my lap and climbed down the bed, tugging the sheets with me and making a makeshift toga out of them. Next, I went clothes hunting. Luckily, I found them soon enough. I dressed as quickly and noiselessly as possible. It must’ve been a wild night for my clothes were rather disregarded on the floor, and the line started from the door itself. I shivered, imagining what last night would’ve been like. Was it like I imagined my first time? Guess, I’ll never know.

I picked up my purse and made my way towards the door. But something held me back. It was almost like a magnetic pull. Once again I ignored the warning bells and let it pull me towards the sleeping man, towards Salvatore. I don’t know why I did it, but I bent down and ran my hands lightly through his hairs, admiring their silkiness and kissed his cheek.

“Goodbye, lover.” I murmured softly as I got up and made my way towards the door. I felt a strange sadness starting to build in my chest at the thought of never seeing him again, but I pushed it aside and opened the door and softly closed it behind me.

If only I knew it was only the beginning of a very bizarre chain of events, all of which were directly connected to him.

Too short, I know but well, it's 3:30 in the morning, and a girl can write only so much!

Review and vote, please!

Much Love,

Bella