Dinah: My Brother's Girlfriend

Your P.O.V:

I was in my room and lisent to some music with my eyes closed, today my little twin brother's, Liam, girlfriend is comng for the first time, my parents are so excited because this is his first girlfriend, like serouis one, that's what he said, but i know he isn't serious about this relationship, he dated a lot of girls before, but this is the first girl my parents knows about, my dad saw them together and tell my mom and they went so excited.

"honey, they are here" my mom yelled from downstairs, okay let's see the future heartbroken girl.

i walked down and went straight to the kitchen where my parents and my brother Liam were sitting in front of the table already but i didn't see any-other person then them.

"where's the lucky girl?" i asked and turn around right in time to see the most beautiful girl i've ever seen "h-hello" i stutted with a shy smile, really (y/n).

"h-hi" she smlied at me too, this girl is so beautiful, she has a blond hair, brown eyes and the most stunning smile I've ever seen "I'm Dinah" she said and put her hand between us, i shake it.

"I'm (y/n)" we sat down and start to eat and talking, well they were talking I only stared at Dinah, I coulden't take my eyes off of her, my brother was hugging her and whisper in her ear, i wish i was him.

(y/n) what the fuck, she is your BRATHER'S GIRLFRIEND! then he kiss her on the check, why his he kissing her check?! oh wait she's his girlfriend, god damn I'm no jealous. right?

"babe do you want to go up to my room?" Liam asked her, she looked at me and then nodded "after you my lady" my lady? since when is my little brother is such gentleman?.

"(y/n)? are you okay?" my mom asked and i nodded.

"yes, I'm going to my room" i said and ran upstairs, when i walked by Liam's door i think i heard moaning, but I'm not sure.

~3 weeks later~

me and Dinah hang out a few times this few weeks and too be honest this girl is driving me insane, I think I'm falling for her, but this is wrong, she is my twin brother's girlfriend i can't have those feeling for her, but i Can't stop myself, she's perfect.

"(y/n) give me my phone back" Dinah yelled as she ran after me to the leaving room.

"no" i said and ran into the kitchen, My brohter is out with friends, Dinah's parents and mine is put of the town so Dinah is sleeping over at our home for 2 weeks.

"Give me my phone back!" she ran after me and jumped on me, we landed on the couch, she's on top of me, laughing, she take the phone out of my hands but didn't get off of me, we both breath heavly, i clould feel her hot breath hiting my face, our faces were so close, i had the urge to kiss her but i push it away and just hugged her putting my face in her neck.

"do you wanna to watch a movie?" she nodded and we went to my room, i put on a movie and she get under the cover, i get us some snacks and get back to the room and cuddled with her.

after a few minuets of the movie she stopped the movie "this movie is boring" she though for a couple secones "let's play a game" she said, i nodded.

"let's ask each other questions" i suggest.

"okay, I'm start" she looked up thinking "favorite color?"