Or

"I just can't decide. Hawaii or Greece, I just can't choose between them."

You and Penelope had been discussing your plans for your summer vacation for the last thirty minutes, Spencer and Derek who were at dinner with you, losing interest a while ago.

"Okay, okay," Garcia clapped her hands together. "I'm gonna solve your problem for you."

You raised your eyebrow at her and waited for her to continue.

"I'm gonna ask you a series of quickfire 'or' questions and you need to answer with your first instinct, no thinking about it."

"Alright...."

"Then when you're least expecting it, I'll throw in Hawaii or Greece. You won't be expecting it so you'll answer with where you actually want to go."

The boys had turned there attention back to the two of you now.

"Okay.... Go for it," couldn't hurt, right?

"Yay....Now.. Let me think for a second," Penelope closed her eyes momentarily, a smile spreading across her lips.

"North or south?" she asked.

"South."

"Black or red?"

"Red."

"Cats or dogs?"

"Cats."

"Swallow or spit?"

"Swallow" You barely registered the guffaw from Derek.

"Vodka or gin?"

"Vodka."

"Kiss Hotch or Rossi?"

"Hotch." Again you barely registered the snicker from the boys.

"Tattoos or piercing?"

"Piercing."

"Fuck Spencer or Derek?"

"Spencer."

"Hawaii or Greece."

"Greece."

Garcia squealed. "See! It worked. You're going to Greece.'

"I guess it did," You grinned widely, pleased that particular decision had been made. You glanced around the table seeing Derek with a smirk on his face and Spencer with a pink hue to his cheeks.

"Now" Penny leant forward, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Can we go back to the part where you chose fucking Spencer over Derek.... "