Raccoons

Goggles... Just what you needed.

Penelope had dragged you to the sports store to get new work out gear and you'd spotted them just as you were heading to the check out. You grabbed them and tossed them in the basket.

"You hate swimming, what are you buying them for?"

She was right, you did hate swimming. But they weren't for that.

"Erm... Things.... "

She cocked an eyebrow at you.

"Things....? Share with Penelope."

Knowing she wasn't going to let it drop, you ushered her into an empty aisle and away from the family that had just started browsing nearby.

"Things you cannot tell anyone else. On pain of death."

"Y/N, you're my best friend. Of course I won't say anything...... Ooooh does this involve sexy times with our boy genius? Does he have some freaky goggle kink?" her hand flew to her mouth and you giggled.

"No... Not quite... But.. Ugh. I can't believe we're having this conversation...."

"But we are. So tell Aunty Penny all of your's and Spencer's sexy little kinks."

"Okay, okay. He kinda really really likes.... Erm, being sucked off in the shower....but it's really awkward for me. His shower is like ridiculously powerful and I'm constantly getting water in my eyes. I hate it but... Well, he likes it."

"So? If you hate it that much just don't do it.... "

You shook your head.

"But I want to. And if I do that for him then... Well then I get rewarded..."

Penelope squinted slightly and then frowned. "You know what, I don't wanna know anymore."

"That's probably wise. But anyway... I figure if I can sneak the goggles on and off whilst he's... distracted...then he still get his fun and I don't get blinded."

"Oh sweetie... If anyone can make goggles sexy, it's you."

"Lets hope so."

...

You slid down Spencer's body, kneeling on the floor of the tub and peppering his wet thighs with kisses. His eyes would be closed, they always were right about now so you snaked your hand around him reaching behind the shampoo bottle to where you'd stashed the eye wear.

Carefully you snapped them on and into place, resuming your kisses and reaching the rather hard appendage that was at your eye level. Just as you were about to open your mouth and get to work you heard a rather loud:

"What the fuck Y/N!?"

Guess he'd opened his eyes.

"Errrrmm.... "

"Swimming goggles? What? Why?" he was looking at you questionably, his apparent excitement waining in front of your eyes.

You sighed and pulled yourself up carefully, pulling them off your face.

"it's just... To protect my eyes? From the water... It hurts sometimes."

"Oh," his eyes filled with concern and his voice softened.

"Y/N, we don't have to do that in here... If it actually hurting you then we can just save it for other places."

"Yeah but... You like it. And I like that you like it."

"And I like that you like that I like it... Wait, what? Anyway... I don't like that it's making you uncomfortable."

"Well it won't anymore," you waved the goggles at him. "That's why I bought these!"

"But.... Goggles? You kinda remind me of a raccoon in them."

"A sexy raccoon right?" you pushed your body up against his, feeling the water sluicing over you both.

"Erm... "

Slipping your hand between your bodies you started to stroke him, feeling him quickly becoming stiff again.

"A sexy raccoon... Yes?" you asked him again, leaning forward and nibbling his neck.

"Erm... Okay fine. Yes, a sexy raccoon... "

"Good.. Thought so. Now, do you want me to put the goggles back on and finish what I started?"

He looked somewhat conflicted but you knew what was going to win.

"Yes. Put the goggles back on."

As you slipped them back on you briefly wondered if there was anyway you could tell Penny about this conversation without having her hack his computer and fill it with pictures of raccoons.

No, there probably wasn't.