Hurt

WARNING IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO DEPRESSING THOUGHTS, SUICIDAL COMMENTS AND ABUSE PLS SKIP CHAPTER!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up cutie!!" A loud giggly voice said.

I abruptly opened my eyes, they stung as a bright light hit them. Surrounded by a cold cement room with nothing but a metal wooden chair in the corner. My nose twitched at the stench of dirty water and old metal. The muscles in my body were aching, I feel like i got hit by a bus, or maybe even All Might.

"You sure do sleep a lot don't ya?" A deeper yet laid back voice added. The two dark figures stepped out of the shadows. I tried to growl at them, only to notice the gray muzzle on my face.

"Cute." He added, fueling my annoyance. I knew that menacing voice. It was the young guy from the bar.

"Dabi... Himiko..." I breathed out, trying to remain calm.

"Wow how sweet! She calls us by our names!" Himiko replied skipping around me as I breathed heavily. These chains on my wrist are heavy. And i can't see with this hair in my freaking face!

"Seems like you got a little something there..." Dabi replied softly, pushing the hair out of my face. My eyes widened at his behavior, but I flinched as Himiko came closer.

"Don't worry." She pouted, pulling out a silver key. Signaling me to lift my wrist, she carefully unlocked the cuffs, doing the same to my other arm.

What the fudge is going on?

They took a step back, allowing me shake off the chains. I rubbed my strangled wrist, looking for any other injuries. As I twisted a little, i felt a sore, yet burning pain come from my neck and side.

"Mother trucker..." I whispered, tracing the dried blob of blood around my bandaged stomach.

The device...

I quickly slapped my neck, looking for the cursed device that started all this. My neck was also covered in bandages painted with dried blood.

"You clawed it out before Shigaraki got to you." Dabi chuckled. He grabbed the wooden chair and swiveled it around to take a seat.

And i don't remember crap...

"Let's get straight to the point," Himiko smiled looking over to Dabi.

He nodded , pulling out a piece of crumbled paper.

"Totally relinquish your freedom to the villain league as a weapon or... face the consequences." He smirked referring to Shigaraki.

Yeah totally, relinquish my freedom and allow them to use a weapon anytime they want. That's totally great. I can be used to kill people without even knowing it. Sounds fantastic.

"No" I bluntly replied back, plopping myself on the ground. Dabi looked over to Himiko as she pouted her lips.

"Aw... That's too bad," She sighed, pulling out a small dagger. My stomach dropped a little at the sight of it.

I was so sick and tired of getting hurt. Emotional, Physically and mentally. I know that i'm suppose to be strong but there is only so much i can take. All my life it's been torture. I'm never enough for people. And if i am, they'll just chew me up and spit me back out. I can't even trust the people i meet anymore. Even the heroes.