Kiss Me

*Serena*

I sit on the roof spinning my phone between my thumb and forefinger tapping it against my leg. I stare out at the street lost in thought, a soft breeze ruffles my hair. I sigh getting to my feet, staring over the edge of the building.

"I hope you don't plan on jumping?"

His sudden voice surprises me, I quickly turn around looking at him.

"Klaus." I whisper. "You scared me."

He walks towards me his arms folded behind his back. "My apologies love."

I stare down at my hands. "Are you okay?"

He stands in front of me, looking into my eyes. I am standing on the ledge of the roof, which made me almost as tall as him.

"I'm alright."  He states quiet.

I nod. "Good." 

Christ why do I feel so awkward? I drum my fingers against my leg, leaning back on my heels. My arms  fly outward when a feel my balance slip, stupid me. I completely forgot what I was standing on. Klaus' hands quickly grab my hips, shifting my balance. My hands quickly grasp the collar of his leather jacket, steadying myself. I peer into his blue green eyes, seeing a calm sky before a storm. His eyes always look like that; the calm before the storm. I assume it's because of the anger and rage he carries; the emotions he has locked away deep inside.  Regardless they were always breath taking, two skies I would never get tired of looking at. He returns my gaze, his arms wrapping around my waist as he gently picks me up and moves me off the ledge. 

"You should be more careful love."

He states quietly his hands staying in place. I nod looking to the ground, releasing my grip on his jacket and resting my hands on his shoulders. Something is different between us, something has changed. My eyes return to him, his eyes never left my face. I glance down at our feet, uneasy under his gaze.

"I'm glad you're okay Klaus." It may have been quiet but I knew he heard me.

"As am I."

His slender fingers dip under my chin, raising my face up to his. I stare into his eyes, my eyes flicking to his lips before meeting his gaze again. He brings his right hand up resting it against my cheek. My fingers clasp his leather jacket as anticipation fills me, I never knew how badly I wanted him to kiss me until this moment. He stands there, thinking about his next move, unsure to how I'll react. His leans down his nose brushing against mine, his eyes focusing on my lips. My eyes slowly slip shut. He pauses again, his lips millimeters from my own. His cool breath gently fanning over my lips, my heart pounding against my ribs, which I knew he could hear.

"Klaus." I whisper tried of his hesitation. "Kiss me."

As if waiting for the command his hesitation vanishes. He presses his lips roughly against mine. His left hand pulling my body against his frame while his right hand wraps around the back of my neck. My arms snake around his neck pulling him closer to me, as my hands bury themselves in his hair. I could tell by the way his lips feverishly and roughly move against mine that these were feeling that had been held back for some time. And I know I only match his intensity, because I had been harboring feeling of my own.