Date #1

Y/n

I think my conscience has completely dissipated. After killing Austin, I just felt different. Like something inside me snapped. It's been 2 weeks and all I think about is killing. The girls see it too but this is right up their alley. They like this new side of me. Especially Mani, she can't get enough of this new Y/n. We have an undeclared date today. Speaking of dates, tomorrow I'm going to actually start the commencing of asking the girls to be my girlfriend. Actually I'll start today with Mani.

"It shall begin," I cracked my back before rising out of bed. I was definitely ditching my regular routine for this week. I'm going to do something different but equally special for all of them. I needed to be the best I could be. I brushed my teeth, hopped in the shower, and I washed my hair.

I have to be careful going around my fucked up body. Old bruises, burns, and scars are basically scattered around my whole body. The first thing I did when I got out of the shower was put on my body make-up.

I'm obviously taking Mani dancing and then maybe hit up a wing place after. I know she'll love it. What to wear? I'll just keep it casual for today. There will be a lot of moving around so I don't want to be overdressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I'm fucking hot right now. I walked out of my room and made my way to the kitchen where all the girls were.

"Afternoon people," I said, grabbing their attention. " DAMN," Mani and Dinah exclaimed. " Who you looking all fine for?" Dinah asked, eyeballing me. " For today, this is all for Mani. We are going on a date whenever she's ready," I answered winking at Mani.

" WHAT!" Everyone including Mani yelled. " I didn't know we had a date?" Mani spoke up. " Well it may have slipped my mind to actually ask you out. Would you like to go out with my Mani," I asked, trying to keep my cool. Of course I forgot the most important fucking part of the date, to ask the person. I swear I can be such an idiot at times.

"Hell ya," she put me in a bone crushing hug. " Mani, my swag," I whined while she laughed. " Dress casually, we will be moving around a whole lot, you may even want to bring a change of clothes," I told her. With that she headed off to get dressed.

I went into the living room and saw the girls with angry looks on their faces, especially Camila. " Don't be mad. You all have dates with me too just not today. You'll have Y/n time and maybe I don't know we could be more than just friends."

The girls laughed loudly making me pout. " Shut up and give me the keys so I can go on my date." I was still pouting when Dinah tossed me the keys. " Y/n we're sorry it's just... you're so adorable," Ally walked over to me just to pinch my cheeks.

" Ally, you've had a first hand experience with me that shows I'm way more than adorable," I whispered into her ear letting my lips touch her earlobe.

When I backed away from Ally her eyes were dark and full of lust. Then in a flash Ally had her hands around my neck choking me. Dinah, Camila, Normani, and Lauren started to panic, but I just removed her hands from my neck and trapped her against a wall. " Come back down Angel, no one is going to hurt you. Baby, I've got you. Please calm down," the tone in my voice being gentle and small.

Ally started to cry as realization hit her. I wrapped my arms around her and started stroking her hair. "It's okay Angel they can't hurt you anymore," I mumbled into her hair. She pulled away and looked at me with a sad smile. " You okay baby girl?" She only gave a small nod.

The others looked at us in shock and awe. " Okay, we will be back soon everyone," I pulled Normani to the car. " How'd you do that?" She asked as she got in the passenger seat.

" Do what?" She looked at me skeptically as I started the car. " It usually takes us hours to get Ally back to her normal self. It took you 5 minutes." I shrugged my shoulders before pulling away from the house.