10| diagon alley

"Sweetie, I'll never not be a jerk. It's in my blood."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Right. Here we are Harry, you go first dear." Mrs. Weasley said, giving Harry a handful of floo powder.

Ron shook his head, turning to his mother, "But Harry's never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum."

"Floo powder?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh, well you go first Ron, so that Harry can see how it's done. Yes. In you go... That's it." Mrs. Weasley said as Ron got in.

Nodding, Rob grabbed a handful of floo power and stepped into the large fireplace.

"Diagon Alley!" Ron said.

Flames then came up and Ron disappeared.

Harry's eyes went wide.

"You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on. Come on. In you go. That's it, mind your head. That's right. Now take your Floo powder. That's it, very good. Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly." Mrs. Weasley said, handing him some floo powder.

"Diaganilly." Harry said fast.

Within a second, Harry disappeared into the emerald flames, leaving everyone shocked into silence.

"What did he say, dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Diaganilly." Mr. Weasley said.

"I thought he did." She said.

We stood there for a moment.

"Alright, well, y/n it's your turn." Mrs. Weasley said.

After a moment of hesitation, I nodded and I grabbed a handful of floo powder. Quickly stepping into the fireplace, I confidently spoke the words, "Diagon Alley."

───────────────

One by one, Fred, George, Mrs. Weasley, and Mr. Weasley followed behind me. Once everyone had made it safely through the portal, Mrs. Weasley quickly guided us towards the various shops, "Come on, dears!"

"Wait, hang on..." I trailed off, searching the group for a head of brown hair. "Where's Harry?"

"Bloody hell," Ron muttered, throwing his arms up in defeat.

For the next few minutes, the entire group was searching for Harry, looking in the shops and weaving through the streets. After about fifteen minutes, I finally was able to spot him next to Hagrid as they exited Knockturn Alley.

"Harry! There you are!" I shout, racing over to the boy and bringing him into a hug. "You had me worried!"

He blushed, causing me too as well.