{25}

{ Rebecca }

"She'll be here Mrs. Washington, she is a busy person." I smiled nervously. Ugh Demi where the hell are you! 25 minutes late. "So how are things at home?" The teacher asked rudely. "Fine and that's not your business." I spat. Then the doors opens "I'm so sorry I'm late!" Demi smiles breathing hard. I roll my eyes mentally "I had a photoshoot and then I had to do some press." Demi pants setting her purse next to me.

Then my teacher and Demi shake hands, "sorry kiddo." She smiled softly. "It's okay, your here now." I smile. "So Ms. Lovato-"

"Please call me Demi." She smiled nervously. "Okay." Mrs. Washington smiles, "So Demi, you know with the tests coming up me and Rebecca's other teachers have decided it would be best to put Rebecca in something called small group tutoring and Small group testing." She smiles "what! No! That's for the younger kids!" I nearly yell. "Rebecca!" Demi snaps "sorry. But I don't understand why! I haven't failed a single class all year or last year and I'm top for every class! Not to be like an ignorant prick but I'm smarter than all the kids in this class!" I snap. "Yes, and we know that." Mrs. Washington spoke softly.

"Can you explain to me why she needs these? I don't understand why." Demi asks confused. Thank you demi!! "Well, Rebecca hasn't been focused lately we don't know if something at home is causing her is be distant, but she is becoming first to react before thinking, she is becoming rude and we think if she is in a smaller group it will help." Mrs. Washington smiles I could see something upset Demi. "What do you mean something at home?" Demi snapped.

"Well we were informed by Ester, Rebecca's friend that her dad was arrested for abuse, we know your famous but aren't you Rebecca's foster mom?"

Oh my fucking god I was going to kill Ester. "What the hell! She is my sister! If you must know my dad was arrested because he beat me! Just because Demi is famous and you were told by someone else and shit doesn't give you the right to make accusations to-" then I felt Demi's hand go over my mouth, "hey, hey she didn't know. It's okay." I could feel the tears threatening to escape my eyes. "Are you going to be calm?" Demi asked. I nodded my head up and down, "okay." She left go of my mouth "what else did she tell you guys?" I spoke softly. "Um, I'm sorry but I cannot say."

"Please.." I begged, Mrs. Washington looked at Demi and she nodded "she told us that he would cut you, starve you, call you mean names she said she was scared for you." She said softly. I stood up sending the chair going backwards. I was going to kill her, I knew right where she was, the soft ball field or the locker room. "Rebecca-" Demi warned. With out a second thought I bolted out of the classroom, tears streaming down my face I could hear Demi's heels hit the floor as she followed behind me. I made my way down the long narrow hallway when I tripped over my own feet "fuck!" I yelled. I felt a hand grip my arms and pull me up

Then I was in a bathroom with Demi, I was pushed up against the wall with Demi squatting Infront of me holding my wrists. "Rebecca, breathe baby." I was breathing so hard, "no! I need to beat her ass!" I sobbed loudly. But with all force Demi held me against the wall. "Rebecca Faith, I know your stronger than this-" I interrupted her by letting out a sob "Demi! Stop!" I sobbed gasping for air. Just then the door opened, I looked up and saw "Ester!" I yelled. "Ester please leave!" Demi begged, "what the fuck is going on!" I fought Demi "I'm going to kill you!" I sobbed. "Oh my god." Demi picked me up and threw me over her shoulder. I hung my head down and silently cried as in defeat I put my hands on Demi's ass supporting myself up.

Then I was lowered to the ground and she opened her car door "get in and stay I need to grab my purse." I got in and she shut the door and walked back towards the building. God I hate myself I'm such a fuck up, a few minutes later Demi returned and got in the driver side. "McDonalds? Really?" I asked as Demi pulled in. "What? Fighting with my sister makes me hungry." She chuckled softly, "you want anything?"

"No thanks."

Me and Demi showered and changed into pjs because she wanted to give me some time to calm down and do my homework. It was now 7 and i finished my homework and calmed down. I walked to Demis room, I opened her door slightly to see her sleeping. I rolled my eyes and softly closed the door. I needed to get rid of this pain i walked into the garage, I went to the fridge there is a little corner between the fridge and the wall, I pull up the blanket showing vodka, beer, and wine. No one knows about this, I had hookups.

I grabbed 4 beer bottles and snuck up to my room, then went to my bathroom and locked the door. I opened the first bottle and just began to cry.

-----------------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote