Eleven

The lil dragons name is umbra this means shadow in Latin <3

Lol stereotypical emo name I don't care tho lol

Now back to the story

//////
Harry woke up with his head throbbing. It felt like someone had threw a brick at his head. More like a bunch of them but you get the point.

Also Harry saw the small dragon, who he instantly knew was named umbra. She was curled up so adorable on his chest.

The third thing Harry noticed was he had his sight back. His REAL sight. How odd.

Harry carefully lifted up umbra, and she stretched her wings before curling into a lil ball.

Suddenly she woke up and unceremoniously flapped to the floor.

(I'm using the underlined font for dragon speak Kay?)

Hello umbra

I said to the baby, who honestly didn't look much like a baby, more like a mini adult dragon. (Not that he had ever seen any other dragons)

Hello Harry! And my name is so pretty thank you! I'm a shadow dragon and I was was cursed so I couldn't hatch until someone worthy came along! This is so exiting!

The little dragon seemed very enthusiastic about all this.

Mortem what do you think?

I asked to my beautiful snake familiar

Well she seems very powerful, she suits you well too. I see she unlocked your human sight. You should be able to switch back and forth between your aura and normal sight

I tried it, and my sight was back to auras! I switched it back to human sight as it was a tad easier.

After all this I was honestly pretty tired again. I laid back in my cot and fell fast asleep.

Seeing their master sleeping, umbra curled up on Harry for warmpth, and mortem curled up on Harry's shoulder. They all then went to sleep.

///////

Aaaaa ppl

Hope you liked this...

I know it's short but plz don't hate me.

I have questions too! (As usual)

Because Harry is defenetly not overpowered and TOTALY not a Mary Sue, I decided I'm giving him a creature inheritance!

But I need help picking what to do

Should I do something like a dark fae? Or idk draconic? (Like part dragon) or Idk have him be a elf? I honestly don't know but please comment what you think!